Anyone want to buddy up after having a few losses?

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Well I'm Jess :flower:
I have had 4 miscarriages rather recently, and was really hoping some of you lovely ladies would like to buddy up from being in a similar situation? :) x x

I've had 2 losses, not 4.. but if you want to buddy up (new to this site so not sure what that means :haha:) then I will. :D

Sorry for your losses :hugs:
I see we're both getting close to ovulation too :thumbup:
Basically buddy up is when you become buddies and share symptoms, support + help eachother, talk about TTC, well talk about everything you want to talk about really! Like virtual friends :hugs:
How are you getting used to the site? x

Sorry for your losses too hun. :hugs: Virtual friends sound great :thumbup: The site is different but I'm getting used to it. There are a lot of threads and stuff so that's a bit confusing :shrug: but I bet the more I come on the more I'll get used to it. How long have you been on here and TTC?

:hugs:

Yeah it does take a while to get used to, but once you get to know it you'll find it was really a piece of cake :cake:
If you want help with anything please don't hesitate to ask, as I would love to help you :)
I joined in September 09, originally for a friend (confusing story lol) but I began TTC in January so yeah, been for 10 months now :nope:
How long have you been TTC for hun? x x

The site changed! haha. So confused. Sorry I haven't written back yet. I'm not sure how to find the threads on my own. :shrug:
Well it's kinda been back and forth. Me and OH started to TTC in May 2011 but we lost a baby in July so we cooled it for a bit and we started TTC again in September. I'm still not even sure if I'm pregnant right now because I keep getting negative results but I feel like they should be positive. :shrug: :nope: How is your DH/OH with all of this TTC?

Hey hunny, oh it's ok :hugs:
Hope your ok.
Well if you subscribe to them (There is a button at the top of the thread saying 'Thread Tools' - click on that and third one down is subscribe to thread) After that, you will get emails saying when you get a reply, or after subscribing you can click onto 'Quick Links' (found near your mood at the top of the page) and in the options there will be Subscribed Threads which will give you the latest updates there too :thumbup:

Yeah I don't like the new layout :nope:

Ahh fair enough hunny :)
TTC is a very confusing time... I know what you mean with the could be pregnant now thing as I often feel like that and think - why do i keep seeing :bfn: lol!

I have created a thread called The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners? <<< if you enter that into the Search part at the top of the page, you should join :thumbup: Be good to see you there!

My OH is ok, just getting down after the losses :nope: x x

Oh thank you for telling me now I will be able to write back sooner rather than searching and not finding. :) I will join that thread.
I'm sorry for your losses again. I know how hard it is. Hope you and your OH will get a healthy baby soon.
My OH is very down after losing our first baby together. He didn't know how to handle it very well and is scared it will happen again. :nope:

No problem :) i'm always here to help :thumbup:
It's ok.. It's just so hard on a relationship, but if it doesn't kill you it only makes you stronger I guess :)
I think most men are, as I think they find it extremely hard seeing us in pain as well, and as we've all never been shown how to deal with a miscarriage it's hard on us all, and they find it hard in ways to comfort us.
It's a scary process, especially when I had my 2nd loss, as I presumed I wouldn't lose two, but hey ho here I am on number 4 :nope:
So did you lose both of your losses with your OH, or just the first? :flower: x x

:hugs: I know how you feel.

I lost my first in 2009 with my abusive ex-boyfriend. It's a long story.. but he made me drink and take pills and do other dangerous things while pregnant. I blame myself for letting him do that to me and my baby. :cry:

My OH saved me from myself in 2010 and now we are together and he tells me if I had my first baby he would've done everything to help us out and be there for my little one. he's amazing. So to answer your question my 2nd mc was with my OH but not the first. :nope:

What about you?

Ohhhhh hunny :hugs: :hugs: Im soo sorry to hear that :hugs:
I wan't in that situation, but I've been in the situation of losing myself between an abusive boyfriend so can't imagine what it feels like with a baby as well. Pleeeease dont blame yourself for that though hunny :hugs:
Sorry I meant to say, was that his first lol.
Im glad he saved you :flower:
My OH, we were bestfriends and he kept trying to ask me out, it wasn't until 5 years after I said yes. A year later and we're still together :kiss: But yes, the 4 miscarriages we're all with him :cry:

I try not to blame myself but it's hard. :cry: But yes it was his first baby and he was devastated. I feel like i should've done something different.
Aw thats adorable. :flower: I'm glad you guys are still together and were best friends beforehand. :)

ill be your buddy. ive lose my first son 5 yrs ago . he died in the nicu. and ive had two miscarriages. i have 2 children a boy whos 4 and a girl whos 2.

I try not to blame myself but it's hard. :cry: But yes it was his first baby and he was devastated. I feel like i should've done something different.
Aw thats adorable. :flower: I'm glad you guys are still together and were best friends beforehand. :)

Yeah it is hard - I blame myself for my losses too :/
But the worst thing is to blame yourself hunny ..honestly :hugs:
Yeah it is kind of sweet lol :blush:
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? :blush: x

ill be your buddy. ive lose my first son 5 yrs ago . he died in the nicu. and ive had two miscarriages. i have 2 children a boy whos 4 and a girl whos 2.

Hi Hunny, Im soo sorry to hear of your losses :hugs:
So you TTC then for another? :flower: DO you have any preferences? :) x

Yeah it is hard - I blame myself for my losses too :/
But the worst thing is to blame yourself hunny ..honestly :hugs:
Yeah it is kind of sweet lol :blush:
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? :blush: x

If I tell you how old I am you will think i'm crazy. lol I'm young. but not too young. I am 18. :blush:

Ahhhhhhh that's grrreat!!!! Hahah!! I was hoping I would find someone who was similar to my age! No offence to all the other lovely women :)
Haha I turned 19 in September so yeah :) When are you 19 hun? :) x

Aw! I was waiting to see if someone was as young as I am too. I know a lot of people are much older but I am a youngin' haha. I turned 18 in september so i turn 19 in like 11 months. :haha:

Good to know someone younger. :thumbup::hugs:

Ahhh fair enough hunny :thumbup:
What date is your birthday? Be funny if it was the same!! Mines 21st :)
Yeah it does help, as when your younger you get judged for it so badly!
You get good mums and bad mums whatever age.

Close!! mine is the 25th! :D
Yeah I know people get judged bad but it's not like being 15/16. that's when people over here get judged badly. my sister is 19 and had a baby boy in May. he's so precious but she gets judged so bad for it because she looks younger.
But I am prepared to be judged because I know i'll be a good mommy and I'm ready to take on whatever people wanna challenge that! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->