Anyone want to buddy up after having a few losses?

Ahhh very close :thumbup:
I love you attitude hunny :)
I believe the same :)
We'll make fabulous mummies :D Have you got names that you like :blush:

:D I'm glad u believe the same.
Yes i have a lot of names I like. but only for girls. We decided that when we have a girl her name will be Alivia Hope. we decided on David for a boy's middle name but we can't decide on a first name. hehe.
How about your names? :)

Ahh I like the way you've spelt Alivia :thumbup: very nice girls name :)
We know our girls name, but stuck on boys name too
For a girl we love : Enolah - Renae <3

Thank you a lot of people even on here said they don't like it but I don't care I love it :thumbup: Sorry how do u pronounce the first part of your girls name? It's probably simple but I'm terrible with pronunciations :dohh: I apologize. I do like the Renae though. Very beautiful.

Alot of people dont like it :wacko: thats crrazy! lol. Ahh each to their own guess. I know some people won't like my names either, but my mum always said if you've got your heart set on a name don't let anyones opinions change them :thumbup:
Lol it's pronounced ee-no-ler - ren-ay :) So has a kind of nice ring to it :)

Oh ok I did get it right. Very beautiful name. I like it. :)

Haha thanks :)
My mum suggested it and I loved it from there on out, OH suggested Renae :)
So do you family or friends know about all of this? :) x

No they don't. :/
I'm guessing yours do? x

That must make it harder then, having them not know. SO do you live with them? Or with your OH?
Yeah, my mum actually guessed I was pregnant before I told her :wacko: I thought I was going to be thrown out but she was amazing with it all, she was excited about it :)
But now she knows Im TTC she's not happy with it :shrug:
I said surely she'd prefer her grandchildren to be wanted instead of a mistake? But no,obviously not :( x

Yes it's very hard. I live with my dad and sister right now and they have no idea that OH and I are TTC. OH and I are trying to find a house that won't cost an arm and a leg. :haha: But yea, if I told them we were TTC they'd be upset. :nope:
That's good that she was excited but not good that she's not happy with you TTC now. Do you live with your OH?
I know that with me I don't want my children to be a mistake, but wanted. My first was a mistake and my mom knew and she was very upset. Obviously, because it was with an abusive guy... but I think now that I'm with my OH she'd be ok with it.
I actually was talking with her about my friend who is pregnant right now and she got thrown out. My mom said I would never throw out my daughter just because she was pregnant.
So I know she'd be supportive but not if it was planned. Which is driving me insane to keep such a big secret. :wacko:
She just wants me to succeed in life but I know I can balance it all. I'm already so grown up and already great with kids. I know i'll be a great mom. :thumbup:
Sorry this ended up to be long.. It's good to have someone to talk to about this since i have no one. x

Ahh poor you hunny, you deserve a hug :hugs:
So how many siblings do you have? Are you the youngest?
I can understand it being hard, when my mum had no idea it was very hard. As I knew she would go ballistic!
If you don't mind me asking :blush: :blush: why do you not live with your mum? :blush: (I feel so rude asking that lol)
I understand what you mean about an arm and a leg - You have to pay for all your child birth and stuff in America don't you?
Yeah my OH lives with my family. My mum asked if he wanted to move in before even asking me :haha:
It's confusing the situation with my mum, as after my first loss she even suggested trying again. But now :shrug: She doesn't want me to. Like all parents, I think she'd rather me get a career out of my life first, but me and OH are getting what we want, we're currently saving for a place - we even have a baby fund pot :blush:
Yeah I reckon your mum should be ok with it if she knew it wasn't planned, by the sound of what she said. Especially because you are older now too :thumbup:
And hunny, don't worry - I wouldn't care if you wrote an essay! This is what BnB is for :hugs: x

Aw, thank you. you're so sweet. :hugs:
I have three sisters and two brothers. We are a mixed family because my mom and dad got divorced when I was 4 years old and each got married to others. 2 of my sisters are my dads and the other sister and my brothers are my step-dads. I know, it's confusing even for me. :haha: My youngest sister who is my mom and dad's daughter is 15. So she is the youngest. I am the second youngest and my sister who is turning 20 just had a baby. My brothers are 24 and 27. I think haha. I don't really see my brothers.
I don't live with my mom because when I was 11 she told my dad it was "his turn" :nope: And I moved to another state! Completely flipped my world upside down. Now I'm back in the same state and she lives in another town and it was just easier to stay with my dad.
Hunny don't feel rude asking questions. We are buddies. :thumbup:
But yes we have to pay for childbirth and all of that stuff. :dohh: It's not going to be pretty for my bank account.
I wish my OH would keep saving. He's really starting to slack and it's making me rethink this whole thing. :(
Do you have any siblings?
I'm surprised your mom allowed your OH to move in. We are trying to get my dad to be okay with that :blush: but he hasn't said anything and OH even said he'd pay for half of the house. :wacko:
Hahaha, another essay. :haha: Thanks for your support. :hugs:

No problem :thumbup:
Oh lol, same as me - me and my siblings are here there and everywhere too :nope:
I have 2 younger sisters (one my dad's and one my mums) and two older brothers (both same parents as me) So i'm in the middle lol!
DO you get on with you sisters?
Oh my god!! that must of been such a head muck!! How did you feel about that?
Ahh poor you hun, maybe sit and talk with him about how important it is. Or show him how much it costs and maybe he'll re-think too :hugs:
Oh my! Yes I think it's harder for dad's to accept it as we're always daddy's little girl lol.
Im always here :hugs: x

Yes I love my sisters. Of course sometimes we bump heads but usually we are good. Do you get along with yours? I know sometimes it's hard to get along with younger sisters. :dohh:
That situation was not fun. It made me feel... unimportant. :nope: But I'm fine now and I know they did it because they love me.
I've been telling OH about how important it is to save money but here he is keep on going out and he has literally close to nothing. It's not a good situation and as much as I want a baby, I don't think it's right to bring one into this world while he was supposed to be saving and he's not.
I can picture the baby needing something and not being able to afford it.
I think he thinks we're going to get everything handed to us and that's not right either! :growlmad:
And yea, I am daddy's little girl. I always will be. :flower:
How are you doing hun? I feel like we've been talking about me a lot. :blush:

Aww it's good knowing you get along with yours :thumbup:
Well, one of my sisters she's 8, I only see her about once or twice a year :cry: but when i do see her we get on fine :)
My other sister who's 12, is just so hormonal and it's a case of depending how she feels whether you'll get along or not :dohh:
That's fair enough - did your mum felt like she gained anything from it?
Hmm, it's hard when reality gets in the way of your desires, at the end of the day - if you are going to love your child, care and support it then go for it - as that's what they mainly need :thumbup: I mean, you didn't see cavemen getting buggies and bouncers :haha:
Ahh a daddy's girl too ey? ;) haha that's normally the best :)
Nah it's ok lol :)
And im alright, really down at the moment. OH's gone out and turned his phone off for some reason :cry: x

Aw you have a LITTLE sister. I've always wanted one where I could watch grow up and stuff. but seeing my sister is only 2.5 years younger than me it didn't make much of a difference as we were still little :baby: :winkwink:
I know what you mean about the hormonal sisters! My niece just turned 12 and she's the same way. :haha:
My mom felt like I gained a father but yet she feels like she lost me. Though I don't think so.
I know what you mean about the child having love and support and that's what's most important and that's what she/he will always have. :)
Aw, I'm sorry he went out and shut his phone off. Hope he gets in contact with you soon. :flower:

Oh forgot to add to not feel bad. I will be lighting my candles by myself because OH decided to go out and drink tonight with his sister... Not fair... I just wanted him to be here with me as I lit candles for my first mc and OUR second... he said he'd light a candle but that's just not the same. :cry: So down too.

Yeah lol - an annoying sister :haha:
I suppose - so do you two have a lot in common?
Naww that's sad, so do you think that she feels guilty for her choice?
Do you see your mum often?
Thanks hun, sorry for the late reply by the way I've been sooooo busy :wacko:
Yeah he turned it off cos his battery was running low and he said he had to save it. I told him in future if he could just text me and let me know before he does :thumbup:
Aww Im sorry you had to do it on your own as well :hugs:
How did it go for you? x x

Nah, we don't have a lot in common.. we're kinda completely different :blush: But I love her just the same.
I think she does feel guilty but I see her at least once a week now as she takes me to counseling sessions on Tuesdays.
Oh it's okay. Take your time. :)
I did it by myself and it was really hard for me. :cry: But I lit 3 candles for my bubbas and for my BnB ladies who have lost their angels..
I was so sad and lonely. :(
How did it go for you? x

Aww bless, that's kind of good sometimes when your both so different though - means lots to talk about :thumbup: My sister was very different, she would hate having her hair done, dress boyish and everything... then there I was yesterday doing her hair for her :rofl: bless her!
Ahh that's nice she takes you counselling :) So do you go counselling because of the baby business? Does she know why?
Yeah I found it hard too :nope: Ahh well, we'll be alright sometime hey :)
So where are you in your cycle now? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->