Anyone want to join me in tww

:bfn: Period due yesterday.....????

They say you're not out until the witch arrives! I still have another 10 days to go. Having a constant dull ache that started on my left side, but is now more centered. The crazy woman symptom spotting has begun....

Thats what they say huh..lol...well i wih u luck keep us posted!! Ill keep u guys posted...thanks:shrug:

so we weren't supposed to be trying , so I'm popping myself ntnp as it was a heat of moment thing :blush:

Cd15 Very early am BD
Normally ovulate around cd18 (23rd April)
Ff says I will ovulate cd17 though (22 april)

So still waiting to o but in for a chance as ewcm seen on cd14, may ovulate early but who knows! :wacko:

Testing around 3rd may
The wait is going to be slow :cry:
Last time I got pregnant, it was a heat of the moment thing too :winkwink:
All it took was once. Now I'm trying...so I don't know how long it will take....sigh...

Ok so today's 7dpo. I have been leaking colostrum... Very strange. Took a test (I kno it's early) obviously bfn x
I have been leaking a bit too...and my miscarriage was back in January. Not sure it's a hormone thing with PMS or a possible pregnancy hormone thing. I'm about 10 dpo now

My mmc was in early feb. surely it shouldn't come out the blue months later?.. Ahhhh how I hate the 2ww 😖

My mmc was in early feb. surely it shouldn't come out the blue months later?.. Ahhhh how I hate the 2ww 😖
I know I was fine yesterday, but now I'm all nerves, and anxious, and feeling like I won't be pregnant ever...and scared I am waaaaa :cry:

I know I was fine yesterday, but now I'm all nerves, and anxious, and feeling like I won't be pregnant ever...and scared I am waaaaa :cry:

It is the most single heartbreaking and nerve wrenching feeling. Waiting. I actually get anxiety waiting for the lines to show. I wanna start testing it I'm too early I know. And I don't want to waste money. 7dpo and it feels like a month. Xx

so we weren't supposed to be trying , so I'm popping myself ntnp as it was a heat of moment thing :blush:

Cd15 Very early am BD
Normally ovulate around cd18 (23rd April)
Ff says I will ovulate cd17 though (22 april)

So still waiting to o but in for a chance as ewcm seen on cd14, may ovulate early but who knows! :wacko:

Testing around 3rd may
The wait is going to be slow :cry:
Last time I got pregnant, it was a heat of the moment thing too :winkwink:
All it took was once. Now I'm trying...so I don't know how long it will take....sigh...

Yeh. Ttc is hard work. :hugs:

It's supposed to be O day for me today. And now the wait begins :coffee:

We're all waiting together girls! I have to actively try not to symptom spot like a crazy woman. I've had a dull ache/cramp all day and it has my mind in a whirlwind. 10 more freakin days to go.....

well i guess im out,period 3 days late and she is here although darker than normal and not with cramps it here...i know i wasnt trying but i am pretty sad this morning....woke up excited to test and BAM!...im depressed,,,where is my wine??

well i guess im out,period 3 days late and she is here although darker than normal and not with cramps it here...i know i wasnt trying but i am pretty sad this morning....woke up excited to test and BAM!...im depressed,,,where is my wine??

haha what's your favorite?? I have a fridge full! come on over! Have you guys discussed trying? If you're really disappointed about not being maybe its time to have some serious discussion about it!

tested again this morning... ahhhh

obviously negative.

but as im sitting here i can feel the belly button tug.

if im not pregnant, i am going insane.

haha what's your favorite?? I have a fridge full! come on over! Have you guys discussed trying? If you're really disappointed about not being maybe its time to have some serious discussion about it!

LOL.....well before i thought i was pregnant we discussed we will try this summer...jus a bummer u know...was getting excited...actually cried....smh

So sorry. Hugs .

tested again this morning... ahhhh

obviously negative.

but as im sitting here i can feel the belly button tug.

if im not pregnant, i am going insane.

I'm feeling the same way! I haven't tested yet as it's not nearly time yet, but I've had weird cramps, etc for the last few days. They aren't AF type cramps either. If I'm not pregnant mother nature and I need to have a serious discussion about these symptoms! I've never had these issues before we started trying.

Mind if I join you ladies, ttc board was a lil overwhelming for me. Causing some stress, I oed cd38 pretty late this is my first cycle of bcp. I had irregular cycles prior to bcp, I am 10-11 dpo.

Mind if I join you ladies, ttc board was a lil overwhelming for me. Causing some stress, I oed cd38 pretty late this is my first cycle of bcp. I had irregular cycles prior to bcp, I am 10-11 dpo.

welcome aboard or crazy train! hah

Hiya! Your very welcome! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->