Anyone want to join me in tww

Hi ladies! So I just have to tell you this mornings story. If I wasn't such a cool person I wouldn't have found it hilarious and probably gone on a hulk rampage!

Took a test 9dpo
Nothing came up.
Last test in the house.
Flooded the test window 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
What a divvy 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂

Hi ladies! So I just have to tell you this mornings story. If I wasn't such a cool person I wouldn't have found it hilarious and probably gone on a hulk rampage!

Took a test 9dpo
Nothing came up.
Last test in the house.
Flooded the test window 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
What a divvy 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂

Oh no!! I'd be on my way to the store! That is so frustrating!

Glad you can have a laugh about it, though. I probably would have cried hah

Tested again ladies. And it's blank. Time is running out 9dpo.... Come on baby stick!!!!!

Im spotting today so I think I am out! But still happy to see signs of Af its cd 57 and I am ready to start fresh :)

Hi ladies!

scarlet, blank as in bfn lol. but saying that ive gone through some duds this week...

I'm 10dpo, hope all the bfp rub off on me. Had absolutly nada this week So I've made a pac to not test till tuesday (day before AF). I'm really struggling at the moment girls. Just want the good news! My symptoms have kinda gone other than sickness and warm feet (when they're usually like blocks of ice) cm is thick creamy and White. And cervical position hasn't moved yet. Still very much soft high and closed. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is it. Really need a pick me up. How are you all? X

I'm four dpo today. My back is killing me. It could just be regular backache tho .

So my bf and I aren't trying but were also not preventing either. I'm 10 dpo and I've had tender breasts since O which is strange because the soreness should have subsided a few days ago like every other month. Instead the sorness seems to increase. Just on my left side side my nipple feels really tender to touch. Even if I blow air to it, it feels extra EXTRA tender. I'm not sure how else to explain it. Is it normal to feel that just on one side? I've never had this kind of soreness before af. I also have been experiencing nausea all day today. And the past few days I've noticed that I'm going pee more often than usual. So much that I've lost count for how many times I went today. But I've also had af cramping for the past 4 days, then again, when I get them they only last a minute and theyre gone and normally they last longer and dont show up till the day I get my period. Could it be implantation cramping? Has anyone experienced any of these and got a bfp? Or had all these and af still showed? Any advice please?!

I remember cramping with my first around implantation dip (I was temping) so it's looking good maia

Cd29 , spotting.not due on till 7th may. Hmm is it too late for implantation?

I'm 5dpo, trying to wait to test until 5/15, that will be 15dpo....we are NTNP, but had an OOPS moment that ended up being my O day! aah! The wait is killing me! Congrats on the BFPs!

I also wanted to add, is there anyone who had lots of creamy CM on 5dpo? I noticed a LOT of it this morning, and I've had mild cramps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"