Anyone with a big gap between there child and the one ttc now

niknik24

Reaction score
Hey I have a DS who is 6 and just ttc/ntnp the second but I'm pretty nervous about it all..... It seems so long ago that DS was born... Anyone here feeling the same ?

im ntnp and my son is 4 going on 5... it does feel scary since its been so long. Like you dont know what to expect.

yea thats how im feeling.... back then i wasnt ready, it was a woops so i was pretty freaked how it. And it was the easyest of births hahaha. And even tho i evry excited to start ntnp i get butterflies when i think about getting my BFP haha

omg yes! the first time my pregnancy was so easy! Labor was easy as well. Scares me like what if this time its different. I found out when i was pregnant that my blood is Rh-negative. So thats a big worry to me. About the butterflies thinking about a bfp...same here!! I got a evap bfp before and i freaked out and cried! (this was last month)... But how was your first pregnancy? What do u want to have (b or g) ?

hey hahah yea i got an evap last month and i freaked a little haha :dohh:
I didnt enjoy my first pregnancy (too young to enjoy it i thing was a woops) labor was tough was16 hours of intense labor... I cant wait to enjoy every part on my next pregnancy, but just thinking about it makes me nervous :haha:

I dont know about blood types whats Rh-negative???:blush:

Just a healthy baby is all i want but a girl would be lovely hehe OH wants a boy to add to his pack..

What would you like boy or girl?

You can google it. Its too hard for me to explain since i only know so much about it. :wacko: Google "rh negative and ttc".

We want a girl :baby: since we have a boy already. DF doesnt care what we have but he does want too because he's always rubbin my belly playing around and says "hows our lil girl doing?" :haha: I really want a girl but dont mind either. Its not like u can control that part :nope: which sucks, but what can ya do :haha:

Yea but will be will be but a girl would be so nice haha all the pretty things..

AWWWWW:awww: thats too cute that your DF alrady rubs your belly haha my OH should get some tips from him :haha:

wow looked up rh negative and ttc and confusing stuff have you spoken to your doctor about it?

I had a lletz and many biopsys on my cervix and am pretty worried about a incompetent cervix... But that could also just be me worried i will never get a BFP :dohh:

Well when i found out i was RH-n my OB/Gyn didnt even know until i was past 28 weeks... i think i was like 7 months!! Then they didnt explain much to me at all :dohh: All they said was body rejecting baby and aftr birth u can bleed to death and die. Like being pregnant wasnt enough stress for me as a teen!!

It seems the second time around EVERYTHING worries you :shrug: Especially if like us the first time was a surprise.

Wow really no wonder your nervous about it... I wonder if they can do anything about it.....
I'm sure we will both be fine and have healthy babies :D
How long have you been ntnp?

Yes there's shots that gives your body immunity to it for a short time. They also have to closely monitor the baby a lot. I hated the shot after birth because they do it inside the vaginal area...EEK!! My placenta broke inside of me also. So i was NOT HAPPY AT ALL!! Hope this time is different.

Ive been NTNP/TTC for 2 months now after implanon removal. It was a tough choice for me because i was so scared to have number 2 but DF really wants another baby. He's been asking me since last year. My son has been asking me since about 3 months ago. He says he wants a sister :hugs:

:? Inside the vaginal area...EEKKKK alright poor you :wacko:oh your placenta broke inside wow how did that happen? ... you'll be fine :hugs: They say every pregnancy is different, so im sure this one will be to.

Ive been the one annoying my OH about a baby for about a year hes been to scared :shrug: but just gave the ok this week to ntnp. Must have got sick of me nagging :blush: But now im the one pooping my pants and hes all good with it haha...

My sons been wanting a sibling for ages says he wants 20 brothers and one sister and that i better start pooping them out :rofl: so he can tell them what to do :haha:

I hope its not gonna take to long, once it happens i can get use to it and not just obsess as to whether ill get my BFP etc lol :headspin:

hello , my youngest son is 4 almost 5 so there would be a pretty big gap . but my eldest son is 10 so there will be a 11 year gap if i get pregnant again , makes me worry all the time am i ready to do it all again , or should i just enjoy my boys , and have some more me and hubby time , :shrug:
but then more of me thinks , if i was done with having kids i would nt keep thinking about it all the time ,
i love my kids i love the fun the noise the running round ,
i would love a daughter too ,
but then again , its back to lack of :sleep:

:? Inside the vaginal area...EEKKKK alright poor you :wacko:oh your placenta broke inside wow how did that happen? ... you'll be fine :hugs: They say every pregnancy is different, so im sure this one will be to.

Ive been the one annoying my OH about a baby for about a year hes been to scared :shrug: but just gave the ok this week to ntnp. Must have got sick of me nagging :blush: But now im the one pooping my pants and hes all good with it haha...

My sons been wanting a sibling for ages says he wants 20 brothers and one sister and that i better start pooping them out :rofl: so he can tell them what to do :haha:

I hope its not gonna take to long, once it happens i can get use to it and not just obsess as to whether ill get my BFP etc lol :headspin:

haha your son is too funny!!:haha: I hope we both get our bfps before th end of summer!! I def want to show off my baby bump in a bikini even if its tiny lol

hello , my youngest son is 4 almost 5 so there would be a pretty big gap . but my eldest son is 10 so there will be a 11 year gap if i get pregnant again , makes me worry all the time am i ready to do it all again , or should i just enjoy my boys , and have some more me and hubby time , :shrug:
but then more of me thinks , if i was done with having kids i would nt keep thinking about it all the time ,

If you really love kids then maybe u should try for another. Ask your kids if they want another :flower: If u think about it all the time then Go For It :happydance:

***baby dust***

hey guys- this is a major issue with me.

My daughter is 11, we r NTNP and i feel like its all brand new , i dont know anything and very nervous about preg/being a new mum again, it feels like a LIFETIME ago!!! xx

Well hello :wave:noshowjo there is a bit of a gab there. But yea if you were done having them you wouldnt be thinking about it all the time... You never know the next baby might be a girl hahaha it is 50/50 so your in for a shot...

I cant wait for the babys first year.. Makes me sound crazy but its an exciting time haha....:wacko::loopy:
fostering 6 children also good on you chicky :D
you sound like a busy mum :coffee:

hey guys- this is a major issue with me.

My daughter is 11, we r NTNP and i feel like its all brand new , i dont know anything and very nervous about preg/being a new mum again, it feels like a LIFETIME ago!!! xx

Hello Merle82:hi: i know the feeling altho my son is only 6 but your right feels like a lifetime ago :flower: im also very nervous about being pregnant even get butterflies when i think about getting a BFP.... :shrug:

IM pretty sure once the new babies arrive we will all be naturals

And i look up lots of stuff about pregnancy and TTC not sure if thats a good thing tho :haha:

haha your son is too funny!!:haha: I hope we both get our bfps before th end of summer!! I def want to show off my baby bump in a bikini even if its tiny lol[/QUOTE]

Hey chicky how are you today?

yes im so taking photos this time i have none of me with my son, I was in denial pretty much the whole time so didnt want photos. Im so gutted now that i didnt even get one..:dohh:
So i cant wait to enjoy every part of it haha
babay :dust: to you xx

Today i am doing well. Very watery cm and some cramping. Its the watery cm that bothers. I get it a few days after my period every month. I guess it means im in my fertile period but i feel like maybe its something else. Its gross lol

Lol yea well they say it's a good thing better start bedding :sex: lol
I had the smallest amount of ewcm yesterday so I'm hoping that's a good sign so I pounced on OH haha...... I'm on CD 10 what about you? (tell me if I'm to noesy) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->