Anyone with a big gap between there child and the one ttc now

My son's are 12 years apart!! Talk about a gap..it was like being a brand new mom all over again! Kind of like it this way though..you get to enjoy each baby growing up individually, kind of nice

My son's are 12 years apart!! Talk about a gap..it was like being a brand new mom all over again! Kind of like it this way though..you get to enjoy each baby growing up individually, kind of nice

hello mdjoy... wow what a wonderful way of thinking... Your right my son got a lot of one on one time so it makes me smile knowing that my next one will get the same kind of time :happydance::flower:

:kiss:Hey welcome to all the new Mommies!! :happydance:

So far im 1dpo. I didnt BD on O day... was wayy to tired since my DF threw a party with his friends so we stayed up until 3 am. I was very constipated yesterday and gassy. Today I am a lil dizzy and have a crampy feeling at my tail bone.

So what CD or DPO is everyone on???

Baby dust to every one :))

So far im 1dpo. I didnt BD on O day... was wayy to tired since my DF threw a party with his friends so we stayed up until 3 am. I was very constipated yesterday and gassy. Today I am a lil dizzy and have a crampy feeling at my tail bone.

hello
im 4DPO i think hahaha

hello
im 4DPO i think hahaha

your a few days ahead of me. Im 1dpo now :)

hello
im 4DPO i think hahaha

your a few days ahead of me. Im 1dpo now :)
oh we can go crazy together haha i dont think ill get by BFP this month would be to good to be true hahah

Hi I've been on this site last year but postponed ttc until after we got married.

So after getting married on Saturday we are now in the NTNP club, going to be a little bit harder as my hubby works away during the week.

I've got 2 boys from a previous relationship their 12 and 8.

The thought of doing it all over again scares and excites me all at once, I'm used to having 'me time' and being able to sleep the clock round.

Hi I've been on this site last year but postponed ttc until after we got married.

So after getting married on Saturday we are now in the NTNP club, going to be a little bit harder as my hubby works away during the week.

The thought of doing it all over again scares and excites me all at once, I'm used to having 'me time' and being able to sleep the clock round.

HEY welcome and congratulations :happydance:
anything thing you need to talk about were here :thumbup:

HEY welcome and congratulations :happydance:
anything thing you need to talk about were here :thumbup:

Thank you I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

omg yes! the first time my pregnancy was so easy! Labor was easy as well. Scares me like what if this time its different. I found out when i was pregnant that my blood is Rh-negative. So thats a big worry to me. About the butterflies thinking about a bfp...same here!! I got a evap bfp before and i freaked out and cried! (this was last month)... But how was your first pregnancy? What do u want to have (b or g) ?

Hi, this is my first month ntnp after imlplanon (had it removed in March but have been using condoms in the meantime). I can't wait to have another baby but I am so worried about it all. My son is 5 and a half and it all seems like a distant memory. I'm also rh neg and worry about what this could mean and while my last pregnancy was ok, I had a horrible birth and really hope it can be different this time.Good luck and would love to hear back from you!

hehe wouldnt that just be awesome to get get BFP on the first month trying hahaha would be too good to be true... I would be over the moon[/QUOTE]

What are the chances of this actually happening does anyone know-very naiive and hopeful here on cycle 1!

hehe wouldnt that just be awesome to get get BFP on the first month trying hahaha would be too good to be true... I would be over the moon

What are the chances of this actually happening does anyone know-very naiive and hopeful here on cycle 1![/QUOTE]

I know someone on here and she had implanon removed and got pregnant the first month trying!! Im so jealous its going to be 3 months for me:dohh:. I dont feel pregnant but hey who knows right lol:shrug:

omg yes! the first time my pregnancy was so easy! Labor was easy as well. Scares me like what if this time its different. I found out when i was pregnant that my blood is Rh-negative. So thats a big worry to me. About the butterflies thinking about a bfp...same here!! I got a evap bfp before and i freaked out and cried! (this was last month)... But how was your first pregnancy? What do u want to have (b or g) ?

Hi, this is my first month ntnp after imlplanon (had it removed in March but have been using condoms in the meantime). I can't wait to have another baby but I am so worried about it all. My son is 5 and a half and it all seems like a distant memory. I'm also rh neg and worry about what this could mean and while my last pregnancy was ok, I had a horrible birth and really hope it can be different this time.Good luck and would love to hear back from you!

Oh cool i had mine removed march 5th!! I have been trying since. Being Rh negative does worry me but after hearing some mommies on a thread i started saying they were too and had the second one fine mad me less stressed.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/995705-anyone-rh-negative-ttc.html

^^^ try that link. Its the thread I started. I havent been able to go on. My internet is just now back on.

Thanks, I checked out your rh neg thread and found it really helpful. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->