Anyone with a big gap between there child and the one ttc now

My ticker says cd11 ... Dont worry your not being nosey at all :)

hahahahahhah I didnt even see your ticker ... How do you get on of them lol:shrug:

Maybe Im in the wrong group.......Is there a site for people with lots of kids and TTC? LOL I have 8.....22, 21, 13, 10, 7, 2, 1 and 8 months. Im 42 and we will be TTC for one last one soon. Im not religious, we just love our kiddos and love to spend time with them. Not on food stamps either........just sayin........

:flower:Trinabear33 wow you must be one busy mama and still so young
Feel free to join in :happydance:
When do you pla on TTC ?

Maybe Im in the wrong group.......Is there a site for people with lots of kids and TTC? LOL I have 8.....22, 21, 13, 10, 7, 2, 1 and 8 months. Im 42 and we will be TTC for one last one soon. Im not religious, we just love our kiddos and love to spend time with them. Not on food stamps either........just sayin........

I'm NTNP #4 so I don't have quite as many kids but I still seem to be in the minority since I'm not trying for #1 or #2. Lol

And hi niknik! Surprised to see me? I'm kinda surprised to be here. My DH told me we could NTNP since I wanted to go off my birth control and was having problems with it. I'm excited and nervous! But we might just be TTC buddies after all.:haha:

I'm NTNP #4 so I don't have quite as many kids but I still seem to be in the minority since I'm not trying for #1 or #2. Lol

And hi niknik! Surprised to see me? I'm kinda surprised to be here. My DH told me we could NTNP since I wanted to go off my birth control and was having problems with it. I'm excited and nervous! But we might just be TTC buddies after all.:haha:

Hey yayayayayay :hi: your here awesome hahah im so happily surprised to see you here ya exciting stuff chick... :hugs: Im also very excited and nervous hehe yay hope we get out BFP soon :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey yayayayayay :hi: your here awesome hahah im so happily surprised to see you here ya exciting stuff chick... :hugs: Im also very excited and nervous hehe yay hope we get out BFP soon :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope we get our BFPs soon too. I'm really hoping I get lucky this first month and get preggo right away. My same hope goes to you too. :) I can't believe my DH changed his mind. I'm so happy about it!

I hope we get our BFPs soon too. I'm really hoping I get lucky this first month and get preggo right away. My same hope goes to you too. :) I can't believe my DH changed his mind. I'm so happy about it!

hehe wouldnt that just be awesome to get get BFP on the first month trying hahaha would be too good to be true... I would be over the moon

hahahahahhah I didnt even see your ticker ... How do you get on of them lol:shrug:

i got my CD/Ovluation counter at countdowntopregnancy.com

you can also try lilypie or daisypath for the other 3

Well yesterday i was having dull cramping pains on my left side and was gassy. So i think I O'd early...idk. Im not worried because I did :sex: very very early in the morning (like 1 a.m) so if i did O a few hours later then those :spermy: were waiting for that egg to come down. I did :sex: again at like 2 am tho because i didnt want to miss my chance. Going to keep :sex: everyday this week since this is the week I am suppose to O according to FF. I think I have irregular cycles so that makes it even harder for me to know.

But how are you on your TTC journey?? :)

Hey I have a DS who is 6 and just ttc/ntnp the second but I'm pretty nervous about it all..... It seems so long ago that DS was born... Anyone here feeling the same ?

Well I am TTC and my first is 15 years old. When it happens and baby 2 is made, the first will be 16 years old. The gap is huge...

Well yesterday i was having dull cramping pains on my left side and was gassy. So i think I O'd early...idk. Im not worried because I did :sex: very very early in the morning (like 1 a.m) so if i did O a few hours later then those :spermy: were waiting for that egg to come down. I did :sex: again at like 2 am tho because i didnt want to miss my chance. Going to keep :sex: everyday this week since this is the week I am suppose to O according to FF. I think I have irregular cycles so that makes it even harder for me to know.

But how are you on your TTC journey?? :)

Haha yay go you sounding good I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I'm doing ok havnt really had signs and only seen the smallest amount of ewcm so I'm not holding up much hope this month.. In saying that we :sex: every day since my period stopped.. So we did what we could haha

Hey I have a DS who is 6 and just ttc/ntnp the second but I'm pretty nervous about it all..... It seems so long ago that DS was born... Anyone here feeling the same ?

Well I am TTC and my first is 15 years old. When it happens and baby 2 is made, the first will be 16 years old. The gap is huge...

Yea it is a pretty big gap.. :D baby dust to you

I have 2 daughters 11 and 8... When I mentioned to them we may have a baby soon they were both pretty excited... I am a little nervous also because it has been so long, Im not even sure what signs to look for to even suspect I am pregnant. So I am just playing the waiting game. Good luck to you and I am sure everything will turn out just fine :)

I dont feel so bad now knowing there are other mums out there with big age gaps, lots of other ttc mums where pretty close together!
good luck to you all x

I have 2 daughters 11 and 8... When I mentioned to them we may have a baby soon they were both pretty excited... I am a little nervous also because it has been so long, Im not even sure what signs to look for to even suspect I am pregnant. So I am just playing the waiting game. Good luck to you and I am sure everything will turn out just fine :)

Hello Shada81380
how r you doing?
when did you start TTC

I dont feel so bad now knowing there are other mums out there with big age gaps, lots of other ttc mums where pretty close together!
good luck to you all x

XXX good luck to you too hun :hugs:
baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back