Anyone with a Facebook page please join

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place.i haven't been on for a while as a close family friend hot punched on a night out and died instantly,he was only 19 and his family r in pieces as are anyone that knows them.if u r in the south east u have probably seen it on the news.anyway there is a page called "one punch can kill" it's the top of the search page and has 3000 members but we need more as we want to get a law in place,again sorry if this is in the wrong place and I THINK it's ok as it's not a competition or anything,we r just trying to help the family get through this the best they can and right now this is their request.thank u xx

That's soo sad :( :hugs:

I'll look for it on Facebook now Cx

thanks hun,heres the link ....i hope

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/onepunchcankill/members/

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/update/2012-05-11/a-community-in-mourning/

This is the link to the story xx

That is awful, I will defenatly join. A friends partner got punched on new years eve just once and he was in a coma for weeks, and is now thankfully making a recovery but still very I'll. People don't realise the dangers of their stupidity.

I'm so sorry. This is so sad. I used to work in a&e before lo was born, and every friday and saturday night at least 30-50 people would come in after being punched. There should definately be a law of some sort to prevent these tragic deaths.

Happy to join, but is there not a law already like abh/Gbh or manslaughter? Not doing it down at all at it is a tragedy, just understanding what law they are looking for. Thoughts with you all at this tough time. Xxx

I've joined, so sorry to hear what the family and friends are going through! :hugs:.

So sad :cry: My parents live in Saltdean, and I was visiting at the time this happened. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. x x

Truly awful. My thoughts are with his family and friends and of course u hun. Will join the page but there's a few of them so I need the link again. :hugs: xxx

I will defo join. A friend of mine also got punched in the back of the head outside a night club in Wellingborough, he died instantly too. He left his fiance and daughter behind in pieces... :(

So sorry to hear about your friend. xx

Thank u all so much ladies,it means so much to us all.heres a picture of the lost hero

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii619/lolamum/c6c12187.jpg

this almost happened to my brother 2 months ago, a lad punched him and he was knocked out, the bouncers had to resusitate him at the scene as he had stopped breathing :(
these violent thugs deserve to be sent down for life.

new years a few years ago a guy was killed was outside a takeaway round the corner from my house, a girl was heard bragging about stamping on his head etc and she got off and wasnt named because she was 17 at the time. i know her name because i worked for the cps at the time and see her all the time driving around with a private plate on her car without a care in the world and it sickens me :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->