Anyone with a sonoline doppler?

babytots

Reaction score
How soon did you hear a beartbeat when using it? I bought one back when I was pregnant with my angel but lost the baby before I had chance to use it. When is best to start trying. In previous pregnancies I have always found it at the 9-10 week mark although I had a different doppler back then. Would 8 weeks be too early? x

i guess it doesn't hurt to start soon but although i saw the hb at 8+6 but i didnt hear it on a OB's doppler until my 12+6 prenatal appointment. and i bought sonoline b when i was 13 weeks and some days so i didnt hear it on my personal doppler til that time. its better to wait until at least 10 weeks so you dont scare yourself if you cant find it sooner on doppler.

10 weeks. There's a bunch of videos on YouTube about using it correctly.

Yes, I have one! It may or may not be too early, seems to vary!
Mine:
Ds1- 9w1d
Ds2- 7w1d (genuine!!)
January 2014 loss- 8w but hard, much easier after 9
July 2014 loss- 8w0d easy.
This one I'm yet to find! :flower:

I have an angelsounds. I didn't get it until 13 weeks with my first one found heartbeat right away. This go around I started at 8 weeks did not hear anything until 9 weeks 1 day.

Thanks ladies may give it a try then. Have used one in the past with previous pregnancies so know where to look and I'm a skinny Minnie so hopefully be easy to find :) and if not I won't let it worry me as I have a scan booked on the 30th x

I have a sonoline, managed to find bean at 8+5 and I'm pretty chunky round the belly :)

I was about 9+ a few when I first found it :)

Other than fetaldopplers.net where did you ladies get yours? I want one and I prefer sites like Amazon, etc. I can't find it on Amazon which makes me nervous! lol

And how much was it?

I was 9+1 with a retroverted uterus and big belly so you may find it sooner :)

Ash I think I got mine from either amazon or eBay (brand new) for around £45 2 nd half years ago x

I found it at 7+3. It was a surprise but very obviously a hb.

I've just found mine now. 8+4. Sounded far away but I had a very full bladder!

I got mine off ebay.

Need to buy some gel and will give it a go next week.

Dan-o so pleased to hear you found your babies heartbeat :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->