anyone with an ipad?

country_girl8

Reaction score
im liking the idea of one but want opinions and reviews off people with them first as its alot of money x

Love it :thumbup: laptop never gets used now except word docs/photo editing.. It's main use is being ideal for web browsing im always sat on the ofa on here with mine.. there's a lot less apps available than the iPhone but you can sync it with mail etc especially if you have an Iphone. Downside being you can't access some content with flash. Is it any better than another tablet? For the cost probably not, I was given mine and wouldn't be without it but then I think thats for the easyness of web browsing not specifically cos its an ipad if that makes sense!

My sister liked hers For all of about 5 months.

Nice for just a little browse on the internet, But iv tried using it for bnb and its just not suitable (for posters like me anyway, The typing on it makes me feel as if im hitting the bones on the end of my fingers).

Give me a netbook/laptop any day, Particlarly a sony.

I love mine. I also love the toddlers apps, Omar learns a lot from them & it's very handy to distract him in the car or when we're dining out :haha:

I love the iPad. I'm always on it ... Surfing the net. Playing games. Reading books. And always on BNB. You'll love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->