anyone with any advice?

honeybee2

Reaction score
This is really embarassing but I need so ask if anyone has any advice? If this gets worse I will just have to see a doctor :blush:

I'm having real trouble with my stomach.
It only happens once or twice in a blue moon (its happened 3 times in the past 2 months though this time) I start getting shooting pains across my stomach that have me doubled over.

Then it honestly feels like (please sorry about the tmi) I'm either going to vomit or shit myself :blush: and I have to run to the loo.

This whole process takes about 2 hours until it finishes

Basically; the cramps will start and in twenty minutes I'll be on the loo having a normal movement. After another ten minutes it happens again. It will happen about 6 times and each time my movement will get more watery and foul.

The last one is literally like (so sorry :blush:) I'm pooing poison from my body and its the worst bit, after that, I'm fine.

Its so painful though and obv its all leading up to the last one :blush: which is so horrid.

As i say, it only happens now and again but last time before today i was caught short at the pub and had to rush home. I can't risk being anywhere but at home when it happens because there is no way to control it :blush:

sorry peeps- any suggestions? :shrug:

No advice or anything but didn't wanna R&R. Hope someone has answers for you. :hugs:

not sure hunny, is there a pattern in anything you're eating? stress maybe? :hugs:

I thought IBS and no- not a pattern of food hun x

Maybe IBS or something else to do with the stomach/intenstines?
I'd go the GP,don't be embarassed. x

I'd go to the doctor, Just to get checked out. Its probably IBS. :hugs:

Don't be embarassed, They'll have heard it all before.

xx

sounds like ibs go to the doctor hun thats what there there for they can give you tablets to take when the pain starts or you can buy them in the chemist if you dont want to go to the doctor x

I get this too!!!!
It gets worse if im feeling stressed or scared! i put it down to ibs because my sister has the same thing, It got really bad after i had DS it was like contractions but as soon as i pooped the pain would go!
Now and again it will come back but i havent done enything about it yet!!
xx

Ive never had contractions so I wouldnt know- but the pain hurts like hell! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"