Anyone with crohns....

B

Belle2528

... Or do you know anyone on here that does? I'm struggling with bloat but can't work out whether it's normal or because I've had to stop some of my crohns meds due to being pregnant.

Need some advice if possible. Hope everyone has a nice Saturday

Xxx

:hi:

Me!

I have crohns and am also bloated but it's pretty normal for me....don't think it's particularly pregnancy related yet. I'm not yet 5 weeks though so very early still.

How are you feeling? Is this your first baby? :flower:

Yes it's my first pregnancy! Have had to stop loads of medicines though-buscopan, cyclizine, tramadol, co-phenotrope etc. the bloating is quite central as in runs from middle of my ribs down to just above pubic bone!! Think it's crohns related but having to be careful what I wear as I look pregnant!! I'm only 6+1 myself so know it's too early for that but don't know what to do!!! Xxx

I know what you mean...I'm tempted to crack open my pregnancy jeans just cos they're so comfy but it's way too early for that!

I'm quite used to dressing to hide the bloat so am hoping that will help me hide pregnancy for a while, but we'll see. I was huge last time so am expecting the same :wacko:

Congrats on your pregnancy :thumbup:

See I don't really suffer from bloat but then thinking that might have been the combination of meds I was on!! Might have to go and get a few loose tops for work! Got another 5 or 6 weeks to hide it yet!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->