Anyone with double strollers

I don't like that nipper :blush: lol

somehow I knew that:rofl: because I'd have heard you mention it if you'd have liked it :lol:

then I'd stick to the cosatto, best looking by far and better looking than the maclarens, mothercares etc:happydance:

I'd get like a little sheepskin thingy for bubs to lie down or maybe the cosy toes goes the whole way? If its for newborn, which it is; bubs will be ok:cloud9:

its just waiting now till your scan to see which colour you get:coffee::lol:

Have you thought about this? https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42804041&mcb=core#productInfo

It is lighter by 1.1 kg, slightly smaller, and cheaper

That looks abit bulky and looks like it'd be a mare to fold and looks like it would be massive when folded, the cosatto one is an umbrella fold which should be the easiest folded and should fold down smaller too :) its light though:happydance:

Think it probably is quite big folded up, but does have a one hand closing mechanism

aaarghghg.... I think I'm just too fussy. I have only 11 weeks to go and I'm no further forward.
I walk a lot and use buses so I need something roadworthy and not clacky - soi ideally I want pnuemantic tyre wheels.
The spaces for pushchairs on buses round here are getting shorter so a tandem can't be too long (the mama's and papas one is loooong)
I don't have a very wide gate into my garden. (so some side by sides are tricky and my Boots (which is my second home - can only fit a single buggy in their lift that takes you to the baby dept! How farcical is that!!?)
My toddler will be 22 months but as we do a 20 min walk to and from nursery every with lots of busy roads I'd not be comfortable with him having to walk it so a double buggy is a must.
We currently have a Graco which has a tray on the front for his nibbles. I'd be lost without it so my double needs one also.
I want my newborn to face me for the first few months.
I have a budget of £300.

I think I could be doomed.
Is there a 'BuggySupermarket.com' place where you show all buggies in existance and you can tick what you need? ;oD

Good luck to all you other girlies hunting for the ideal twin. By the way before low-liner buses, how did people with twins or two young children get into town???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->