Anyone with hearing loss?

thanks hun, yep mine is digital but still doesnt help much!

Im sure its just my brain not working properly rather than my ears lol! even sometimes with the TV loudest i struggle and then the adverts some on and its mega loud!!! I hate going to someones elses to watch TV as no one puts it loud enough, my in-laws insist on turning it down even though my OH tells them i cant hear it.

For the most part im fine, i can function without them and no one would know, but meeting or certain people are impossible, and as i say my TV is mega loud too lol!

This is so me. I use closed captioning now but I still would like to hear some of the voices. I love get-togethers, I am all about board games, eating, and having fun but when it comes time to sit down and watch a movie during I dig out my phone and start texting because I can't hear and keep up with a movie. I always opt out of going to the theatre to see a new movie unless I know my husband really wants to see something. I try to follow along but struggle to keep up.

I'm very tempted to ask my pastor for a copy of his sermon notes before the service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->