anyone with ibs having tummy cramps?

sazibubba

pregnant with 2nd bubba
Reaction score
i suffer ibs so cramps is normal when going to the loo for me. I seem to be getting this a lot lately though and i get the cramps in my stomach sometimes at night or at random too. anyone else experience this? do you reckon its worse because my intestines are all being squashed up/aside? :cry:

yeh I have IBS and have had the same thing. I put it down to bowels being all bunched up. don't know if it is though?!

i reckon it is coz after a poop it goes lol. my stomach is so dodgy lol tnx for reassurance hun xxx

Yes im the same too, i have IBS and it has been a bit worse lately.
tummy cramps until i go to the loo and then you never feel like you have 'finished'
Not to mention the trapped wind!! Ouch!
horrible IBS is :(

Ive had IBS 10 years and its been awful since getting pg. Everything I eat healthy of otherwise causes wind and a 'sqaushed' tummy feeling. :(

only found out at my 16 week apt that i had ibs when trying to listen to Miles heartbeat it took about 10 mins to finally found him, but my belly was interfering so much with the Doppler lol. i had a feeling i had it before that because of my symptoms :( and i agree the trapped wind is agony! :( silly bowels lol

i think i have ibs but im not sure, i have horriffic cramps sometimes to the point of going all hot and sweaty.. its making life difficult especially going out anywhere.. arghhh who said pregnancy was supposed to be fun..

is it normally like it when you need a loose poop
i think i have ibs but im not sure, i have horriffic cramps sometimes to the point of going all hot and sweaty.. its making life difficult especially going out anywhere.. arghhh who said pregnancy was supposed to be fun..
? i cant imagine how squished our bowels are right now let alone 40 odd weeks!! how is it possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->