Anyone with large families TTC?

coquis224

Reaction score
Hello ! I have 6 kids and I'm TTC #7 my current DH 1st as his ex wife had already had tubal litigation before they were married. I am almost 29 and had no other issues with my other ones but I have gained weight so I think that's what my issue is now, but anywho.

Are there others out there who already have 3+ kids and are trying to conceive more? I know I have had many people ask me why did I want more if I already have so many and I'm sure some of you here are sick of hearing that. Hoping to meet some ladies like me that understand that I'm not being greedy, just want another blessing if possible. :)
Has anyone had any issues trying to conceive additional kids?

Hope to hear from someone .

i got pregnant with my 7th on my 3rd cycle just wanted to say good luck x

I am still trying to conceive my first but I am one of 13 so I understand as my mum wanted so many and I love having a large family :)

Congrats that's the one I'm looking for lucky number 7. What are the ages if you don't mind me asking?

Nevermind saw your post lol. Mine are

DD 12 DS 10 DS 9 DD5 DD4 DD2

I am still trying to conceive my first but I am one of 13 so I understand as my mum wanted so many and I love having a large family :)

I was an only child until I was 14 years old so I didn't want my kids to be lonely like I was. Good luck Hun you are welcome to drop in. I hope you get your baby soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->