Anyone with nesting obsessions?

mrs_park

Mummy to THREE BOYS!
Reaction score
I always start nesting early on, cleaning out cupboards etc.

For the last week I have been obsessed with cleaning my floors. I mean obsessed. Vacuuming multiple times a day. I had a irrational obsession with getting a new mop. I have a steam mop which works great that I've used for years but I just had it in my head that I NEEDED a new mop. I pestered DH until he bought one and now I cannot wait to use it!! :rofl:

Please tell me I'm not alone with cleaning irrational obsessions

No ma'am you definitely are not! I pestered DH until he helped me clean out the garage, to which I wanted to get rid of anything and everything. DH is being driven crazy with my constant need to rearrange and reorganize eeevvveerrything. Lol

My house is a disaster and I am too tired and sick to even care...... I wish I had an urge to clean my house! Especially since I have family coming in about a week and a half. Ack!

Since I found out I'm pregnant, I've cleared out the office, rearranged our bedroom, thrown out or donated about ten boxes of random clutter and books, and redecorated/painted both bathrooms. :haha:

Christina don't worry hon that's how I was until just recently. And my house was bad. Beyond bad. I was starting to get ants and had a lovely fruit fly farm started :blush: I was mortified when people came over.

Haha stillpraying you sound like me. Up until this weekend I was too tired to care or think about cleaning. Finally got to it and did 8 loads of laundry...and theres only two of us!

Haha crzy how laundry piles upso easily! This weekend I managed to clean the garage and the downstairs. Tomorrow I have the day off and DD will be in her daycare group so I'm planning on tackling the laundry room lol

I really want a steam mop with those attachments that you can use for windows and showers and stuff! Anyone have one of those??
But yeah I made a list of what I need to clean, just haven't done it yet :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->