anyone working over christmas?

babyv13

Reaction score
I work in the NHS (which is DEFINITELY 24/7 jeremy hunt, thank you very much :haha:) so I am 8-4 today and nightshift tomorrow night!

I'm so delighted with this because I was actually supposed to be working a longer shift today, christmas day backshift and boxing day backshift but they changed me to a nightshift instead which suits me much better! I was also due to work hogmanay and news years day but some kind souls covered my shift for me :kiss:

anyone else working? we can keep each other's spirits up :haha:

Yes, I'll be at work 11-6 tomorrow and 7-11 on boxing day. Fortunately the children are still young enough for Christmas day in our house to be postponed til Tuesday! Mum's a nurse too and she's working nights all over the weekend and finishes on boxing day morning so they're cooking Christmas dinner on Tuesday and having their Christmas day with us. So it's worked out quite well really.

Hope your e shift flies by for you xx

Yes, I'll be at work 11-6 tomorrow and 7-11 on boxing day. Fortunately the children are still young enough for Christmas day in our house to be postponed til Tuesday! Mum's a nurse too and she's working nights all over the weekend and finishes on boxing day morning so they're cooking Christmas dinner on Tuesday and having their Christmas day with us. So it's worked out quite well really.

we're having Christmas day with my mum, sister etc on Tuesday too :) it's actually nice stretching it out a bit isn't it??

hope your shifts fly by too :kiss:

we're having Christmas day with my mum, sister etc on Tuesday too :) it's actually nice stretching it out a bit isn't it??

hope your shifts fly by too :kiss:

Yes, it will be nice to still have it all to come.
Have a lovely day on Tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->