Anyone wtt till they lose the last 10 lbs?

LilianA

Reaction score
I'm looking for a buddy who is going to start trying after loosing the last 10 lbs. OH and I decided that its ok to take out the coil but I just really want to lose 10 lbs before getting pregnant and for some reason even though I cant wait to ttc I cant get myself motivated. If there were someone else with me with the same goal it would be encouraging for both of us :)

I'm not offering (I have a lot longer to wait and a bit more than 10lb to lose).....but wanted to wish you good luck! :flower:

same for me i have a longer wait and 20lbs to lose but good luck and i'll be happy to do weight loss with u :) x

Hey i'll do it wit u! I had my implant removed last week as thats wen me and my oh decided we would start tryin then the nite b4 e agreed I would still have it out but that I wanted to try and lose a stone b4 we really try and finish payin our credit card off which will only take a month or two hopefully! X x

Wolfdog that is great :D so when do you want to start dieting and what are you going to do?
if you don't mind me asking how much do you weigh and how many kids do you have? I awill be trying for #3 :) I am currently 134.8 lbs but I am happy at 125-126 so would like to be there before I get pregnant. I was thinking of removing the implant as well very soon

Hey LilianA
We will be trying for number 2. Our LO is 2 and a half and we feel she would love a little brother or sister. and me and the oh think its good timing :happydance:
Well I have weighed myself this morning and currently weigh 156.4lbs. I was 149 about two months ago but more weight has crept on due to us going on holiday so i would ideally like to get down to 135 but we will be happy to TTC once I lose 14lbs.
I'm planning on doing the specialK diet for the first two weeks as a lot of people have told me this really works. And i have stocked up on the specialK already and started on Monday just gone but by wednesday lunch time my willpower had dissappeared. So i am planning on starting the specialK diet again on Monday and I will not give in this time lol. I have also brought the Kerry Katona exercise DVD and borrowed a cross trainer off of a friend and my aim is to do 3 hours exercise a week. What are you planning on doing to lose the 10lb? I think if we are doing it together it will give me a bit more motivation and help me along the way :happydance: oh and if you don't mind me asking how old are you? xx

Hi wolfdog. I havent started yet but starting tomorrow and will do the calorie counting with no more than 1200 cals a day. it worked well for me before so I will stick to it.
I am really excited about ttc but I have to get the weight off first and having someone do it with me for the same purpose would be big motivation :) maybe we can also be bump buddies

I'm not doing weight loss or anything atm but i just thought id let you know my freind is doing the slimming world diet and i don't know all the details i know that you can eat as much fruit and veg as you want but when it comes to meals you either do meat or you do pasta/rice/potatoes . you don't do them together so you couldn't have chicken curry and rice. you can't eat processed meats either so like burgers or sausages unless you know they have like 95% meat.

You don't have to do it lol but i thought i could give you another option :D x

Thank you dear I tend to move from diet to diet every couple weeks so i'll keep this in mind :)

Hey iv been away for the bank hol wkend so haven't started yet but intend to 2mo. Have u already started Hw r u findin it? Ooo and bump buddies would b gd :) we could do a weekly weigh in and c how were doing if you like? X x

yaa I love the idea of weekly weigh ins :) I need the motivation. I've been doing bad the last couple of days but will start tomorrow too.

im motivated with exercising but its the diet i struggle with, all the calorie counting drives me mad :dohh:

same here Its just so hard for me to get into the mood were I don't care about fatty food anymore..I was in it a while ago and lost alot of weight and people were telling me how good i looked and how much weight i lost so I started feeling good and eating thinking i don't need to lose anymore and now I have gained 10 lbs in 2 month :( and can't get myself to stop eating so much

That's exactly what I did lost a bit of weight then people started commenting and I felt really gd about myself then I stopped doin the exercise bit by bit and within about 2-3 months I had put it all bk on plus a few pounds :( I just really struggle to find the time to do exercise which is really annoyin as I actually quite like exercise lol dnt like dieting though lol x x

Hi there,

I have the date I will start TTC already set, but I really want to lose 10 lb before then...the same 10 lbs I've been battling for over a year.

I'm trying to lose it gently...1800 cals/day and exercise 5 days a week. Even eating 1800 cals/day I'm *starving*. Counting down the minutes until dinner. :wacko: I'm using The Daily Plate to count my food and exercise.

Today I was 123...doesn't sound like a lot but I'm only 5 feet tall with a small frame. I've been at 115 and that's where I look my best without looking too skinny.

hi lemna..I am going to try to do the same thing maybe around 1500 cals a day which will be hard but I hate the way it feels now that I am back to 135 and just a month ago i was 126 :( I just want to get below 130 and then start TTC. if you don't mind me asking when are you going to TTC?

I would, but I have 20 lbs to lose. :/ I wish you luck though!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->