anyone wtt until early febuary 2016? want be be cycle buddies?

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
Hey ladies! So here is a little about me. I have been married for 10 years. I am 29 DH is 40. We have been ttc#2 for almost 4 years now without success. We took a few months off recently and plan to start trying again in February. My DS just turned 8. We are doing everything differently this year. The last 4 years all I did was track O with temps and opk's. Well I had the Mirena put in back in 2007 after my son was born, wore it for 4 1/2 years of the 5. I ended up having to have it surgically removed in 2011 because it migrated. So now I have mild scarring on the walls of my uterus from the scraping and annovulatory cycles. So I will be starting clomid 50mg cycle days 5-9 in Feb. Also will be taking fertileCM and ovaboost supplements, tracking O with opk's and temps and using preseed and softcups. Also putting DH on fertilaid, count boost and motility boost. I'm hoping all this works and we can finally complete our family this year. I feel like 2016 is going to be our year! DS was a surprise and was conceived naturally after a year and a half of NTNP, so fertility issues didn't spring up until after Mirena surgery. I'm trying to stay really positive and keep telling myself that it WILL happen, we just have to be patient and really work at it. I'm hoping I can find some cycle buddies, it would be really nice to have some other ladies to talk with and symptom spot with! :laugh2: sending lots of baby dust to everyone and hoping you get your sticky bean!!!!!!!

Hey I will be Cycle buddies. I am really WTT till March and even maybe June...

My Story:

30, Married for 6 mos, DS is 11, placed Second Child for adoption 9 years ago and had IUD put in then. This is my second Mirena and i haven't had a period at all.....I had mine removed 12/21, and I just want to readjust to hormones and normal life again... I have been charting, taking my vitex and B complex with Folic acid.... and that is where we are so far in the journey...

My girlfriend and I are hvng to wait until February because our donor lives 7 hours away and we have to have money. It looks like I may be ovulating around Valentines day weekend. So that's probably when we'll be ttc. My girlfriend and I are engaged and have been together going on five years. I'm 29 and she's 36. Were really excited and anxious about getting started. I think we are going to get some opk this weekend so I can start to get a better idea of my cycle and I'm going to start taking my temp in the morning. I'm using two different apps to nhelp track ovulation too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->