Anyone WTT until march 2010??

Cinnamon

Reaction score
Well, as the title says, I'm WTT until march 2010 and I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies are also. We can be TTC budies!! :baby:
When are you all WTT???

I'm TTC in march but we are "talking" tonight so it could move but so far I am sticking to it

We were originally scheduled for March 2010 but we decided to push it back to May. Good luck for March!

I'm early April 2010, so not too far behind you! I am planning on coming of the pill in late March though so there's always the chance I could be ntnp from late March, although chances are we'll be too busy in the lead up to our wedding to actually be doing anything before the evening of April 7th!!

Beca :wave:

Im wanting NOW but after must persuasion and 'reasoning" we decided on coming off BC in May, TCC in June.

I want a :baby" so badly:(

I'm around about March, just depends how far i'll push it since we're getting married in June and i dont want to be fat or sick :lol:
But i might decide Feb :lol: I will just get impatient...my OH will just do as he's told also ha ha ha ha!!

First I thought December, now March... I don't know, I just have to be right and feel right, and transmit that confidence to my loved ones. I just am going to take it one step at a time (as long as I moving and not staying still) xxx

Not super close, we have decided to wait until February of 2011. It feels like it's aeons away, not months :(

Well, girls, it seems there are a lot of you around march so maybe we could check on each other to take our journey together. Also those of you out of that range that have answered the post, just step on in!

We are TTC in April, but will probably be NTNP in march as I will have to stop my pill! Eeek so exciting!! :dance:

Hey Cinnamon!

We are thinking of TTC baby number two around February/March/April 2010 (not decided which month yet!).

There seems to be quite a lot of us! Hopefully we can all be bump buddies as well.

xxx

I'm around about March, just depends how far i'll push it since we're getting married in June and i dont want to be fat or sick :lol:
But i might decide Feb :lol: I will just get impatient...my OH will just do as he's told also ha ha ha ha!!

Yay Blob! We were pregnant together last time, hopefully we will be bump buddies again this time!:hugs:

I just wrote in your journal last week to say we would be TTC around the same time. DH and I agreed on Easter which is very early April this year so chances are my CD1 will be in March. IMO that makes us TTC in March:winkwink:

What are you doing to prepare? I have got a few things sorted to do each month which will hopefully pass the time. Usually I am very impatient although on Saturday I received an e-mail from a Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner which really made me change my opinions and since then my impatience has subsided.

I'm waiting till April 2010 :D So not far from march this year's flying by so I am sure it will be right round in a heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->