Anyone WTT until march 2010??

Well girls, this thread grows by the minute!!! :wohoo:

Poppy and Blob: it would be great for all of us to be bump buddies, that would mean we have a bump! And friends to share the path to motherhood!

Missi: my plans are Oct-Holiday to England; Nov-get that weight down; dec-ongoing weight loss + folic acid and Christmas; Jan - Three Kings (tradition in Spain) and weight loss and visiting the OB/GYN to check everythings OK; feb- Carnival + weight loss; march-TTC!!!

Luckyme: I'm also starting late march because acording to my cycle I think I will be ovulating around that time...

The rest of you girls:
1)Thanks for answering and yes, we are all about the same dates, we can be a nice big bunch of mummys! :happydance:
2) Why are you waiting until around March?
3) What are your plans while you wait?

No problem :) We are waiting until *april! because we have a few things we personally want to do, I want to do some more modelling and DH wants to do a football managing course, we would like to get a little nest egg of savings (target £2500 by april) and to just get more settled into our new home and jobs. We have only lived here a month, after all. Also I have bipolar disorder and have declined medications, as they are harmful to growing fetus's and also with my particular level of disorder once you start you can't stop, it's for a lifetime. So treating it holistically, and with therapy :) May go on meds after having babies, but will just see how I cope really!!

While waiting, I shall be pulling my hair out, climbing the walls, shreiking like a banshee and kidnapping small children.... Joke :p No um just saving really, working alot, getting a better relationship with the family and learning some more coping techniques with my mental health. And stalking BFP announcements in awe that there is actually TWO pink lines there for some people.

I'm waiting until March/April as I'm getting married April 7th and don't want to be pregnant as I'm having a fully corseted dress and have heard that after a certain point the boning isn't good for baby, also it's very fitted and so would look odd with a bump. And I'd like to have a couple of drinks on my wedding day!!! I'll also hopefully have had a job for a couple of months by then and our money situation will be better. It will also mean that I'm very close to actually finishing off my degree- although if I fall quickly the thought of morning sickness during my final exams isn't good!!

While I wait I'll be wedding planning and job hunting!! I really think I want to have at least started a job before trying so plans may change if it gets to February and I'm still unemployed. :cry: I've already started taking folic acid to get into the habit of taking them and also just in case we have an accident!

Beca :wave:

I want to start TTC in February or March 2010, but I don't know if it's going to happen! :cry:

Can I still join even if I'm not 100% sure?

:flower:

Sure why not!! Tell us a couple of things like why you're WTT and what are you going to do in the meanwhile. xxx

My main reason is because I'd like to lose 10 lbs first. I'm also in the process of trying to kick my coffee habit. Trying to be as healthy as possible for when the time comes.

The main reason we're WTT is that we are still not where we would like to be financially- though I doubt many people are in this economy :-(

I'm also working on losing weight and getting in the best shape possible for myself and the baby I hope to carry one day :winkwink:

But if my hubby gave me the go-ahead I'd be pregnant before the words were out of his mouth LOL :haha:

:flower:

I guess we all have a finnancial target, how do you plan on hitting it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->