Anyone's baby goes to bed 6-6.30PM??

ginab

Mummy to Maggie Mae
Reaction score
If so...

When do they get up

AND

What is your morning routine including their first nap of the day and meal times etc..

Many thanks

gina xx

If so...

When do they get up

AND

What is your morning routine including their first nap of the day and meal times etc..

Many thanks

gina xx

Mine has always gone to bed at 6pm after 4 months (slowly moving to 7pm now at almost 8 months

5am wakeup
8am- first nap
10am- wakeup
1pm- second nap
2:30pm- wakeup
6pm- bedtime (he can now stay awake 4 hours before bed so it's becoming 7pm)

^^ We started BLW at 6 months so he ate at 7am, 11:30am, and dinner at 4:30pm with us (thank goodness we can now move dinner to 5:30pm!)

He has always been fed his milk on demand so I can't say any times. Woke 2-3x a night until the last month (once a night).

She goes down by choice between 6 and 6:30 otherwise we have a very grumpy baby on our hands!!

We would dream feed her around 9pm as going down so early meant she missed her last bottle of the day, then she would wake around 3 then again at 7.

However the last 2 nights she's slept through after the dream feed till half 5 in the morning.

She then goes back down till about half 7 we've just started weaning so she has some baby porridge when she first gets up then her 2nd bottle of the day around 9am, she'll then nap at 11am and have 3rd bottle at 1pm, another nap after this bottle and another one at half 4 (she gets really grumpy if she doesn't get this one

Finally (this is where it gets tricky for us as she's to the second with timing) she has a pureed meal at 5pm her 4th bottle of the day at 5:30, bath at 6 dried settled and in bed by half past! 5th bottle of the day around 9pm

Yes LO goes to bed about 6.15pm and usually wakes up 7.30-8am. She has just started going through without a bottle but still wakes 2-3 times for her dummy.

So:

7.30am wakeup
8.30am half hour nap
11am hour-long nap
2/3pm half hour nap (if we're lucky!)
6pm bedtime routine and bed by 6.15/6.30 depending on whether she has a bath :)

I spent so long tryign to get him to go to bed late that now he goes to bed at 7-7:30pm, I really miss those nights just with OH :rofl:

oops forgot to say mealtimes are still kind of erratic as we've started weaning and it's mayhem!

I wish :rofl:

Sorry for this really unhelpful post, also wanted to say your LO is sooo pretty!

we are 7mths and bedtime is 7pm on the dot (although she is begging from 6.30pm onwards but thats too early for us to fit around everything else going on).
bedtime has been 7pm since 4mths.
so ;
7pm bed
7am we wake her during the week (get ready for school run), weekend let her sleep and wakes herself 7.30/8am
7.30am bottle
10am breakfast
10.15am bath and small feed then bed
1pm ish wakes
1.30/2pm lunchtime
4pm bottle
6pm dinner
6.30pm bath if filthy with food (I bath in the morning - less crazy with son being at school)
7pm feed and bed again...

Mine does, he has his last bottle at half six and falls asleep drinking it. I take him up and dream feed him the rest of it.

He'll always wake up about three sometimes he'll want his dummy, but if he doesn't settle right away I'll give him a 5oz bottle and he sleeps till 7.00 am.

Edit: he has his 70z morning bottle at 7 am then I take him to nursery at 8

9.30 5oz bottle
10.00 nap
11.30 pureed fruit
1.00 5oz bottle
2.00 sleep
4.00 tea (usually pureed veg)
4.30 5oz bottle

I pick him up at half five, bath him and last bottle is 7oz around 6.30

xx

He used to. Here was his routine.

Up at 4-5am

Bottle then a doze/back to sleep

6.30am-7am get up for the day

8am solid breakfast

9-10am first nap for 40-45 minutes.

Xx

dont think my baby is the age range your looking for, but she is in bed by 6.30-7. Dream feed at 11pm, feed at 4.30a.m then I wake her 7.30a.m to get ready for DS's school run etc. It was important for her to go to bed before the 10 year old in my eyes, that way I get an hour with him to do homework etc. She naps whenever in the day.

Hi hun, my dd has in the last month or so has decided she wants go to bed at 6pm, sometimes it's a bit later but usually the latest is 6.30pm. She wakes up generally at 5.30am and mainly due to our alarm going off in the morning. If it's not set, she sometimes does sleep longer, but never usually past 6am.

between 5.30-6am get up, bum change and bottle.
7-30-8am breakfast
9.30/10am bottle and just started to have a morning nap again. this last anywhere from 30mins to 2hrs.
12.00pm lunch time
2-3pm last bottle of the day and possibly a nap
4pm tea
5pm bath time
after bath until bed wind down time

We went through a phase where she wouldn't have a nap at all during the day, which is why bedtime came earlier. It used to be 7-7.30 ish.

I wish :rofl:

Sorry for this really unhelpful post, also wanted to say your LO is sooo pretty!

Thank you so much that means a lot to me and even more from a stranger xxxx :flower:

on a good solid "routine" day:

7am wake up

8.30/9 nap

11am nap (an hour tops)

2pmish nap (hour, maybe an hour and a half)

5.45 bath

asleep by 6.30.

He has started waking at 11pm for a feed now (started dream feeding but that went out the window!)

He really cant manage later than this and some nights i think he could go earlier. A late afternoon nap makes noooo difference to this either.

My neighbour puts her son to bed between 6 and 630 and he screams non stop til gone 9pm. I can't sit in the study upstairs during this time as hearing him scream til he coughs and coughs as it makes me feel sick. I'd rather put LO to bed later than have them wake at 5am, but that's my opinion.

that would really upset me. I would end up going round!

Zakks eyes are rolling as soon as he hits the bottle after his bath. thats just his natural time. we tried keeping him up later but he just went into a deep sleep on our laps.

once we had to take him to a night doctor as he was running a temperature and he went into his "night sleep mode" in the car and was out for the count until we had to wake him for the doc to check him over.

normally in the day he refuses to nap more than 40 minutes and will wake and be really excited. his "night mode" is very very different.

Chloe and Jaycee now go to bed around 6.30pm-7pm and they wake at around 6.30am. Sometimes earlier but they have to be up before 7am as I have work and they have nursery.
They have breakfast, snack and lunch at nursery and then I collect them they will sleep for a good few hours and then they get up and at about 5pm they have dinner then a bath and back to bed.

Ruby goes to bed around 6.30pm, sometimes 6pm at the weekends. Her nap is in the early afternoon, on average 12-1. She is tired by 6pm. Plus, she is an active toddler and doesn't stop all day, so needs the sleep. She usually wakes up at 7am.

Personally, I would rather she went to bed early and woke up early. If she woke up late I would not do anything constructive with that time, I would just sleep haha. But we have a nice long evening.

mine has gone down at 6 ish from v early on. has bath then bottle starting at 6, sometimes earler if he v tired. usually asleep for 7. gets up anywhere between half 7 and half 8 in the morn, although this morn was 9am!!! he then has bottle and brekkie, then usually a sleep around half 10, 11 ish, then lunch about half 12 ish, then another nap soetime in the afternoon, then dinner half 4 ish. this is the routine he has been in for the past few months, but he lieks to change it, just when i get used to it!!!! if i am out and about, often he will cat nap in the car
x

Bottle and Bed 6pm
Wakes up at least 5 times during the night! :dohh: includes bottle at 10pm
Gets up fo the day at 5.30am
Breakfast 8am
Nap about 9.30 for 30 mins
Lunch 12
Nap at 2pm for 30 mins
Dinner at 4.30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics