anyones bfp 14dpo or later?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone in here had their first bfp at 14dpo or later? was it faint or obvious....had cramping yesterday and day before...today not as much but random...yesterday was enough to be annoying but not painful....have had thick ewcm from 6dpo until now seems to have dried up....bfn this AM was with smu but 4-5hr hold... just wanting some hope I guess...:shrug:

I got mine on 14dpo. It was faint but was with midday urine.

I did with one of my losses ,BFNs until 14 DPO and it was a clear BFP.
I don't think it had to do with miscarrying because I have seen many others with late BFPs . Good luck !

With my 2nd pregnancy i tested early with bfns then after AF was due is when i got bfp. Went from no line at all to bold bfp. Good luck.

I got all negatives, even on frer right up until 17 dpo!

Keep the faith! Xxx

Thanks ladies. 14dpo. Bfn with mid day urine on cheapie but was a 5 hr hold with minimal drinking No AF still though CM is either watery or nothing just depending when I wipe. Minor minor cramping so who knows what's going on. Thought for sure if I implanted at 11-12dpo (cramping minor still but more than right now) that if have for sure Bfp by now.

Just remember it's not over till af shows up. My dollar store tests were super light for about 5 days till they started getting darker, and I mean SUPER LIGHT

I didn't get a positive until I was a week late I was 17dpo it was really faint too and now a week on from then it's as dark as the control line but I did get spotting the day before my af was due

Me! I got a very faint bfp at 14dpo after a bleed (i thought was a very light period) and then stronger there on in. Wishing you luck on your bfp. xx

so far im bfn still.....15dpo (i think) maybe 13dpo at the earliest...but still no sign of AF...cm has dried up for the most part..it was like thick globs of ewcm from 6-7dpo till about 11dpo then was kinda watery and then now nothing really....minor minor cramping but not AF cramping just pulling and not painful if that makes sense....no boob pain or anything but insomnia at night and could lay down and nap anytime of day for the most part (and have done so the past few days lol)... very emotional though

With my daughter, I tested negative until 18 DPO. I used the same Wondfo tests that I got 9 DPO BFPs with in my second and current pregnancies. My baby is just perfect, and the dates were on par, I just didn't have as much hormone in my urine with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->