anyone's c section gone wrong?

Lau88

Reaction score
I had a c section 3 weeks ago today, and its been nothing but trouble. I had it on the Monday, was out Wednesday and sent back with an infection by community midwife in the Friday. I got lots of antibiotics and it eventually went after about 10days, however the muscle has been pulled far too tight resulting in a big indentation and the muscle being joined where it shouldn't be. When I was having it done a student sheepishly told me they couldn't match up a tattoo on my hip they had to cut, I believe as do some of my midwives that they messed it up while trying to match it up. All the community midwives I've seen, which is about 8 have said it is the worst c section they've ever seen and I'll need to have it cut open and repaired. Its so sore, constantly burning,pulling and stabbing which has started radiating. Has anyone else been through this?

Bless you Hun sounds horrible and painful, I didn't have this but with my first my csection went terribly wrong severe infection ended up in intensive car and had such bad scar tissue from the botched sections etc I couldn't wear jeans or any trousers was constantly in leggings it was sore and uncomfortable.

9 month after I fell pregnant again and while I had my second section the lovely surgeon removed so much scar tissue n but thing back to normal felt great after that.

Hopefully you get things sorted out soon Hun

I've not been through anything like that, but I wish you all the best and hope things get better and resolved soon. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I don't get to see my gp for another 2 weeks so hopefully won't be much longer to get it repaired, although no doubt it will be right on Christmas.

How awful hope you feel better soon, my first c section they stitched me up wrong leading to huge skin adhesions and fluid leaking inside my scar 2 weeks later, when I had my second section they fixed me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->