Anyones Lo's finding it hard to adjust on solids?

Bernie

Reaction score
My little girl still finds it hard to go for a poo and some times she is fine.She is not in distress but she is on a gentle laxitive still and has been since she was 5 months old.She is now 7 and a half months and at the moment she is poohing ine coz ive been feeding her prunes for breakfast and ive been giving her veggies for lunch and fruit again for dinner.Shes been to see the doctor several times and he says if there was a problem she wont be sleeping at night or just generally beeing happy.Anyone else finding this a problem with solids?She is a breastfed baby and im wondering if she is just taking longer to gettign used to the solids her digestive system i mean?She is being checked over by the pediatrcian at hosptial in september anyway.Just wondered what you guys think?She doesnt have any bananas or cereal that might bung her up i know not to give her these until she is sorted.My OH says it will sort it self out?

My LO is just coming up to 8 months and he is usually fine but sometimes gets a bit bunged up. If she's not in distress then I wouldn't worry too much - sounds like the doc isn't too worried. As her digestive system matures it will probably get better. Does she drink plenty of water as well - we've found that makes a huge difference. If you're worried get it checked in september. Not sure if that helps?

Yeah she drinks water and is breastfed aswell.Sometimes she is fine other times shes not.But is still a happy baby.I do give her prunes once a day which seems to be helping and a different fruits blended together.I dont know maybe its just her way of adjusting and was just wondering who else was finding this:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->