Anyones supplier Scottish Power? Just got this email regarding priorities..

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
From my daughters nursery..

'We have just been informed by SP Energy Networks that they will be putting the electricity off this Friday potentially for the whole day, in order to carry out work. They have advised us that Saturday is the Garden Centre's busiest day and Friday therefore causes the Garden Centre least inconvenience! Despite our pointing out that 40 children's welfare and parents needing to work they have ignored us. We have also given them the option of supplying a generator for the day but they are unwilling to do this. Anyone who wishes to call them to try and get them to reschedule should phone John Turnbull on 0141 614 1247. The more people who call the better.

The problems are going to be first of all that we will be unable to provide a hot lunch. Secondly and most importantly that we will not have warm water to wash hands. And lastly that we would be unable to heat baby food and bottles. Faced with these issues it would be unsafe to open.

Please can parents join with us and call this number above asap.'

How disgusting is that?! I'm boycotting!

W the actual F?

thats beyond ridiculous! Good on the nursery for standing up for themselves!

I'll be asking scottish power to refund my days nursery fees that we lose out on!

Too right! Does that mean you or OH will have to take the day off now?

That's terrible. Scottish Power are awful. In a matter of 3 months they put my mum's bills up from £65 to £135 a month...despite the fact her boiler was broken so we were using an electric shower to wash and the only gas being used was for the hob which to be honest isn't used that often so where they got £135 a month from...

Good on you for boycotting and good on the nursery standing up for themselves. I would be ringing every time I had a chance just to piss them off!

That is awful! I was with scottish power when I first moved into my flat and was putting £25 a week on, I changed to eon and it went down to £10 a week x

Scottish Power are awful.
We were using 50/60 gas a month in a tiny flat.
Switch to a EDF in a massive house and were paying 45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->