Anything is possible?

IvysMama

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So this is my first time posting here. I'm a wreck.
So a few weeks ago me and DH DTD, now I thought it was after my ovulation so I figured I was fine. Turns out it was the day of. FF a few weeks and recently I've become extremely tired, all I want to do is eat, my bra doesn't fit me anymore, along with cramping in my lower abdomen. With my DD I had absolutely no symptoms of pregnancy other than cramping. I took a test a week before I ovulated (ovulated July 21, tested July 17th) and I had a faint line, so I took 3 more tests all with faint lines. Went to the dr and he said my urine test was negative but said I should go by the HPT. (Still felt pregnant but let it go to the back of my mind)

FF to now, I recently got my "period" and it was very light, and little to no blood clots and only lasted 3 days. Normally my periods last 5 days and they're very heavy.

I went in for a UTI because I had to use the bathroom every 5 minutes, and she felt around my abdomen and ordered a urine test which came back negative. She then said she thinks I am pregnant and sent me for a blood test. It came back as a 1. (Negative). Something is telling me I am pregnant but I'm just so confused.

Any and all advice would be appreciated.
Sorry for the long post :wacko:

I'm in the same boat honey. My last period was in April. Had 3/4 days of really light spotting in the beginning of May and NOTHING since. Hospital test said no. Haven't been able to get a hold of my Dr. So i haven't gone for a blood test. But I am thinking of just ordering an ultra sound. Only way to know for sure. FX for you honey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->