Anything to worry about?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I'm almost 26 weeks and I know baby is head down (had a scan yesterday). Today she feels like she's going to fall out. I feel heavy and I have those lightening pains down below. Is it normal for this gestation?

Every pregnancy is different, I know you've probably heard that a thousand times but it's something I have to remind myself of all the time with this one! I never felt that way with my first 2 but oh my word! From around 15 weeks, this baby constantly has felt really low with pressure and literally feels like he is going to either fall out or push his way out! He constantly kicks or punches or maybe headbutts me in what feels like my cervix. Good luck, I'm sure you're fine but if you're concerned mention to your care provider.

I think it's very normal especially after your first pregnancy.
Obviously if it really doesn't feel
Right to u no harm getting checked xx

It's eased up since. She must have just been applying some pressure down there :)

I'm 23 weeks and feel like this constantly. I lie on my back with a couple of pillows raising my pelvis up it helps bring him up a little. It doesn't last long as he soon snuggles back down but it can relieve the pressure for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->