Apparentely .....

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
My Copy of Windows is not genuine :( at least it works, but alas this could explain why I get spyware :(

Where you get PC from hun?

well it got a major virus last year, (sasser or candle) totally killed my hardrive so I put in in the market to be formated and fixed, and a new hardrive and they done it for me, LOL didnt cost much prob 1/4 of what a proper shop would charge £50, but now ive a little blue thing on my taskbar saying its not genuine PMSL.

Id get one form bounty buy and sell, someone selling for £5.00 but DH dont want to lose his 5500 mp3s LOL. cant complain it still works, but it says its detcted the same key on multiple computers :S

Selling what? Another illegal copy or code?

think they had a disc with multiple codes, not sure, will see if I can find the link off bounty.

Tbh hun it would be worth buying a genuine - Cheapest would be eBay for about £50 :D

We had same prob :wink:

Codes cannot be used if you want to update your PC (windows update) which is kind of essental in the end youw ill have the same problem!

I have a dodgy copy and what i have to do is put a file in with the program to make the comp think it is a genuine copy.

I charge people £20 a time around here to format their comps they are happy and i get out on the P one night lol

I had that prob for ages on my old pc, the copy wasnt genuine. Bought a new pc in the end lol, though the laptop still has a pirate on it. Ill prob jsut replace that too its ancient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->