Apparently I didn't want analysis done!! WHEN??!

daopdesign

Mummy to 3 wonderful boys
Reaction score
So I call the hospital today seeing if they have my blood/placenta/swab tests back and after 20 minutes of her fumbling on the phone the receptionist tells me there is a tick box next to 'decline' any analysis!

Not once did I say I would not like them to investigate. I said I did not want them to touch my baby! I remember delivering the moon shaped placenta and the midwife even said 'this will be sent away for testing'. Of course I wanted them to test the placenta. Ohhhhhhh god it makes me soo angry, who in their right mind would not want tests done on the placenta to discover if there was any underlying issue why the m/c happened! She said the blood tests will come back soon. Woopey doo don't think these will show anything.

Oh well, I knew this was just going to end up 'one of them things' but at least it would have been nice to have the all clear 100%, guess I'll never know now.

And the midwives never called me back to tell me if they found my baby's blanket that apparently got sent to laundry!! Arghhh, sorry I just had to get this out.

:hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry they got it so wrong my lovely. No words can help I know, but just to know I am thinking of you xxxx

omg, that is..wow, unreal. Im sorry things got so mixed up and such on you.

I'm alright - when you don't have a clear definition of why it happened you really do just need to accept 'it was one of them things'. My belief is that there was something wrong with him, why else would nature take away such a special thing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->