appetite!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone lost their appetite along the way?

I found myself not eatting too much/having much interest but week gone I went 3 days without a 'meal' and couldn't be bothered!

:wacko:

For me it'd get to 8pm and id realise I hadn't eaten all day, too much else to think about..

u need to eat more hun!! :( stu should be taking more notice of you not eating... even if its just a banana or something small!!

I dnt eat either, I find myself just picking at the mo!

Chris makes a meal at night but during the day I'm either too busy or just cnt be assd! Its rly bad my food in the day normally consits of........

A cuppa Tea..........*thinks*......urm.....a can of pepsi.......and maybe crisps or biccys, if I'm lucky I can grab a bowl of cereal!!!

I'm so bad, I'm always dizzy & always have a headache and in a bad mood! I dnt drink enough water at all!

If I go out for dinner or lunch I more than make up for it tho!

:pizza::munch:

You bad girl, you need to eat!
Having said that, I do understand, I was like that after I had Ky - I just didn't seem to find the time or inclination - The weight dropped off me.

I'm soooo different after Frankie - I can't stop eating!https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/1293.gif
-Not so much meals, but constant relentless snacking on bad, bad things!....The weight has not dropped off, more like clung on for dear life!

I only can eat when I have enough time to spend on it. so sometimes my meals are rather small as well, but I try to eat as it isn't good not to eat when you are breastfeeding!

but, yes unleast a banana in between to keep up energy...

YES but if you remembered to look after YOU, you would have an apetite, not eating makes you lose your apetite! So look after YOU too! :trouble:

it's true, when u try to eat small bits here and there the appetite comes back!

that is apparently how I got mine back!

Got a bit better although it didn't yesterday :rofl: Oh well

Having a nice fryup today :wohoo: Have been wanting one for about a week lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back