Apple icandy vs Luna

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So today I got tried and tested the luna :happydance: Bargain from ookayoo (thanks again hun)!

Came out the box and SC said "thought it wasn't THAT pink" haha :blush:

Anyway the basket which many spot is small but its truely not that bad - One handy thing about the icandy is its quite sturdy and a bigger basket so with not driving this comes in very handy when I'm doing a load of messages in town.

• The luna is as light as a stroller
  • Feels more steady than a normal stroller yet can be used as an every day pushchair
  • Doesn't feel flimsy
  • Pushes well
  • Looks comfy
  • Is comfy
  • Lies right back
  • I'd be comfortable with my newborn in this pushchair
  • & looks nice *bonus*

I said to SC "I think I prefer it" so he said yer think I do & suggested I folded up the icandy ...I already had lol

I think I'll be using my icandy one more time for a shopping trip next week and will be folded away until #2 arrives.

So from me :thumpup: anyone unsure I say go for it!

I want one!!! lol

Shall definatly be looking at one next time round!!

They look so nice x

So glad u love it hun, I love mine too and loads of people comment in the streets n shopping centres... its not like you can miss the gorg pink, or orange in my case x

The orange is really nice but I wouldn't be brave enough lol

i really really want one :( i hate our icandy

im really stuck on what to get cause been on the net and reviews on the luna are so bad compared to the i candy but i put Riley in the luna and he seemed happy enough but he leans forward alot and apparently it tips and hes quite a big nearly 8 month old but spose i wont really be leaving him int he pushchair on his own...i went into a baby store the other day and they said they wont stock the luna cause of the reviews but had a i candy but i like the luna lol!!!

im really stuck on what to get cause been on the net and reviews on the luna are so bad compared to the i candy but i put Riley in the luna and he seemed happy enough but he leans forward alot and apparently it tips and hes quite a big nearly 8 month old but spose i wont really be leaving him int he pushchair on his own...i went into a baby store the other day and they said they wont stock the luna cause of the reviews but had a i candy but i like the luna lol!!!

The 2007 luna is the bad one ;) they have updated the model.

i went to a baby show and saw the apple icandy today, quiote like the design, and chunky wheels at the back, was it any good?

10 mins from there, dont know who reads this forum lol, might stalk me!

hahaha lol!!

i live about 10min walk from there

I don't regret the icandy at all ...Caitlin is nearly a year now and something else feels more comfortable is all. When baby #2 is here the icandy will be used again :D

Has some pros and cons I guess for me personally but everyone is different so its what suits you.

I like the styling my iCandy but often wish I gotten something a little lighter and less bulky

The 2007 luna is the bad one ;) they have updated the model.

o0o thanks hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->