Appointment made!

girlnboots

Mother to 4 furbabies
Reaction score
I'm so excited! I made my preconception appointment! My cycles are extremely irregular, and I have a paragard, so I'm hoping the doctor will be able to prescribe me some things to get my hormones in check before we start trying after our wedding in April. It would be so nice to be able to have a somewhat trackable cycle by the time my paragard gets removed.

My head is spinning about all the questions I'm trying to think up to talk about. My doctor is moving out of state, so I'm meeting a new one that specializes in infertility and menstrual issues. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Went to my new GYN today. The doctor agrees with my previous doctor that my body just thinks its "normal" to have sporadic cycles, but we're testing for diabetes, thyroid function, and hormone levels, etc, first just to rule them out. So, I'm getting that bloodwork done, and as soon as that comes back normal like we're expecting, I'm starting on provera and clomid while I still have my IUD to kind of jump start things before we officially start trying. Basically in March, we'll be seeing how things go with the dosage and what not, and in April we'll be officially TTC.

This is suddenly all so scary! Aaaahhhh!

Ahhh I hope things start going on the right track for you :)

What is a paragard, if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->