Appointment UPDATE!! Nervous & excited!! SCH :/

flipporama1

Reaction score
My first OB Appt was supposed to be next Friday Aug. 19th but my OB had a cancellation and called me today & moved my appt. to tomorrow!! I'm happy and excited but also a nervous wreck!!! I hope all is well with Baby and we get to see a little heartbeat!!! <3 I will update ASAP :happydance:

I'm so nervous! I hope we see a heartbeat &#10084; my appointment is in 4 hours.

Being on these boards, I always see so many stories of miscarriage and sadness that it's hard to get excited about the first appointment. But I know that it's actually a small minority and it just seems like it happens a lot.

I'm hoping and praying for a healthy little baby today &#10084;

I agree, forums like this attract more posts about what's going wrong compared to what's going right. Like the news on TV - you get an occasional happy story but most of it is doom and gloom, and can make your view of the world inaccurate and depressing. The large majority of pregnancies go great, so try to relax and good luck. I have my anomaly scan in less than 2 hours! Xxxxxxx

Baby is great. Hb 148 7w3d so measuring perfectly! But I have a rather large SCH :( I have never dealt with anything like this before but my midwife reassured me that it should resolve on its own. Fx'd this baby sticks around!

I am so happy for you dear.. My appointment is today and I am very scared because my symptoms has decreased two days ago! with my three children I had horrible nausea but this time I am only tired and have constant heartburn, I wish I could see the HB and have mind peace..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->