Appointment Updates!

genkigemini

Jack-Jack's Mommy
Reaction score
:wohoo:

OH MY FREAKING GOD! I AM OVULATING THIS MONTH!!!!!!!

I am just flipping out! I have to met up with the doctors nurse tonight for a trigger shot and then I have IUI on Wed morning at 8am! OMG!!!!!

I can not believe that this is really happening!!!!!!!!

Clomid + Steroids = AWESOMENESS!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and well wishes! I can not wait to symptom watch!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

oh that is so great!!!!
you go girl!!!!
good luck !!!!

OMG I cried when I read this...am so happy for you!!!! xx

I couldnt get home fast enought to Say Congrats Properly! :hugs:

Im so excited for you!!!!!! I have everything crossed for you on Wednesday!!!!! I really hope this is it for you hun.... With all the weight loss, excersising, feeling better about yourself....and then starting AF naturally..... and now OVULATING!!!!!!! Things are looking so promising!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin:

CONGRATS!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!! :dance:

Thanks everyone! I am just so in shock. Change of plans and DH is giving me the trigger shot tonight which he is not too happy about but it will be fine. I am like... in shock. As the Brits say, I am gobsmacked!

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!! :dance:

Yippee - congratulations hun. I am so pleased for you. Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Oh man im so excited for you :happydance:

I even had a little dream last night that you got your :bfp:

Things are looking mega mega good hun, now lets all keep everything crossed!!

OMG!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
WOW!!!

I am absolutely delighted for you Hun!

Fingers crossed you have a lil michael phelps in with the swimmers! x

:happydance: Woo Hoo!!!!!
That's fab news hun. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Forgot to ask ... how long until we get some more news on things hun after the next stage?

That's smashing news hun - really really great - fingers crossed :hugs:

OMG OMG OMG OMG:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee:
I am soooooo happy for you!!! Get that egg!!!!

Excellent news, congratulations hope you catch that egg

Forgot to ask ... how long until we get some more news on things hun after the next stage?

OMG!!! It will be my first even TWW after the IUI TOMORROW MORNING!!!!! :wohoo: I am going to be like the most insane symptom watcher ever and I do not care!!! :headspin:

Seriously... I am like a ball of excitement. I am not even so pumped thinking this will be my :bfp: month. I am just more psyched that we FINALLY got to the next step!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Thanks to all you lovely girlies who support me and put up with all my wanks!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

good luck for tomorrow hunni...

just continue to look forward to the next step because eventually the next step will be your 1st trimester :)

Okay seriously.... how the hell am I going to wait 2 whole weeks??? I am so freaking excited for you!
:hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->