Approaching what should've been my due date.

TTCafterTSlos

Reaction score
Is anyone else coming up on what would have been their due date? I lost my baby in July to Turners Syndrome. She was about 20 weeks and would have been born on Dec. 6th. I am dreading that date as I know I will be so depressed. I was really hoping to be pregnant again by then, so I would have something positive to look forward to. I guess we'll see what happens. The grieving process never really ends though, and it's amazing how many people think we should just move on and get over it.

My due date is/was not until May 16th but I just can't believe you lost your baby so late. It's so sad and I'm so sorry - I don't think you ever 'get over' something like that - it becomes part of who you are. I hope time heals a little tiny bit each day. I'll be thinking of you December 6th :hugs:

Mine is coming up on Dec. 22 so I have a little while still but I can feel where you are coming from with the hope of getting a BFP before EDD. As I have 45 day cycles this cycle will be my last opportunity. I have my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Im sorry for your loss :flower:
We got our BFP just before Christmas so I find this time of year difficult now. Last Christmas we were so excited with our little secret that we just got a BFP :cloud9:... only to lose the baby in February. So now with Christmas coming around again im finding it really hard. Last year we thought that this would be our last childless Christmas but here we are again :cry:

I too have mine soon, i was due Jan 3rd and expected to be fit to burst on christmas day. I have no idea how to cope over christmas, everybody else is getting so excited but i just can't share the enjoyment of it this year. I've made plans to visit my baby at the crem on her due date and let off a lantern, just do my own little memorial service, and hope that will get me through the day.
Hugs to all x x x x

I'm sorry for your losses. It makes me so sad when I think of all of us desperate for a baby and prepared to put so much into being parents and then all those women who have babies when they don't want them and in Africa and places can't even feed them. It seems so unfair. Best of luck to everybody in making sticky beans soon

So sorry hun, I will be thinking of you on 6th. My due date was 4th Oct and i had hoped to be preggas to help get through it but wasnt, I was relieved when it passed. We will never forget our babies, people just dont understand how it changes everything, take care xxx

:cry: I am so very sorry. Peeple who have never gone through a mc, well they don't seem to know what to say or how to say it and say inconsiderate things.

I am so sorry.

aww hun yep I know exactly how you feel :hugs:

my due date was Dec 8th (next week) so it is gonna be a very HARD day for me :cry:

So sorry for your losses. I am also approaching my due date, it would have been Dec 13th. I was also hoping to be pg again before this date, but we are TTC next month but I won't ovulate until closer to Christmas. It's going to be a sad day for us :(

I know the feeling. My due date is not for a while yet but I have one of those ticker things and I should have been five months by now for my pregnancy and whenever I look at it, its like I get shrouded in sadness.

You are in my prayers hun :hug:

Is anyone else coming up on what would have been their due date? I lost my baby in July to Turners Syndrome. She was about 20 weeks and would have been born on Dec. 6th. I am dreading that date as I know I will be so depressed. I was really hoping to be pregnant again by then, so I would have something positive to look forward to. I guess we'll see what happens. The grieving process never really ends though, and it's amazing how many people think we should just move on and get over it.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, and I will be thinking of you tomorrow.
My baby wouldve been due next month, so I know how you feel. I am hoping to get my BFP before then, so i have something positive to look forward to. although it wont bring my baby back :cry:
Thinking of all of the ladies who have comment on this post. Good luck to all of you, and I hope you all get your Forever Babies soon
:dust:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"