Approx 10-11 dpo, still negative. Anyone else?

Brandee32

Reaction score
According to the ovulation tests I think I'm 10-11 dpo. Tested this morning with Walgreens brand pink dye test and it was a bfn. I know it's still early right?? So I shouldn't be too disappointed yet, right??

I also tested today at 11DPO (possibly 10DPO) and got BFNs. I feel more comfortable assuming that I'm out rather than giving myself false hope, but it's true that you aren't really out until AF shows up! If implantation happened late then there is a chance that you won't get a positive this early.

I have been so tired today!!! I won't have any tests until Monday night, I'm just expecting a negative so I won't get to hopeful...

Hi girls I'm 10dpo today how are we all? I've not tested until now with a cheapy, I feel like I see something but my eyes are broken xD ♡

Hey ladies! I have been testing with Tesco cheapies. I don't think they are any good. I always see ladies saying they are getting squinters and they post pics of them and i don't see jack tbh hahah maybe you have to have a special eye for these things. I thought my AF was due today and nothing! But maybe it was tomorrow. Going to wait until Tues if I can bear it.

You're never out until she shows! Have you had any other symptoms?

I tested today and still negative. Af due Thursday. I just tested with a dollar store test so maybe if I am Prego it's just not sensitive enough to pick it up yet? Feeling a little discouraged.

Hopefully that is the case! Thursday is still a good few days for you to get your numbers up. Maybe wait and test again on wed?

My period is due Thursday or Friday...I got my tests in the mail today. Sure predict..anyone use these? I took one just to see and of course it was negative. I know theres still time but I just have a feeling im not prego

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->