Apr 6 CD 1 anyone else? Join me!

Hey Mississippi - we used preseed for the first two cycles but quit it last month, I've read that it is still harmful to sperm, just less so and is good for people who don't produce enough or a lot of EWCM and I don't have that problem so we're gonna forgo it this month as well… although if it doesn't work again, I might go back to it as on the other hand I've read some fabulous stories about it!

Hiya,

Sorry Mississippi just seen your question a few pages back about vitex. I'm taking a pill form I bought from holland and Barrett. I started last cycle and take it all cycle round. If I get a bfp I'm planning to slowly wean off my supplements.

I've tried conceive plus which is the same as preeseed for a couple of cycles now, as I didn't have much cm after the mc. It doesn't seem to have made any difference and my ewcm is getting much better now, I drink grapefruit juice every day from cd1 to ov and the starflower oil helps with it too so I'm not going to use it this cycle I doubt.

I've started my b100 complex. No change in energy or bright coloured wee yet lol. I did get a slow release one though, don't know if that makes any difference.

I have mixed emotions about trying the preseed.. I hadnt ever had problems with cm before but last cycle i did notice i was quite dry around o.. So i think ill use my opks and if i need it then use it but if my ewcm is good then i wont

Yeh that makes sense, no point using it if you don't need it. X

How is everyone doing?
I started my opks yesterday, only on cd 8 today though.. Still have about a week before expected ov.

Ive been trying to chart.. All of my temps have been 96. Something.
But this am i woke and didnt grab my thermometer right away, it was probably 3-4 minutes after waking, but i was still lying in bed, and it was 97.5 ... Should i still include this temperature? I know its not showing my ov because my opks are negative

Still put it in for now, ff won't confirm ov after one random high temp. Last cycle I was poorly during the week before ov and had crazy high temps and I was paranoid I'd oved early but def hadn't.

I'm cd9 today we we are cycle buddies!! I did an opk this morning and it was totally negative, no line at all. No surprise though. I usually ov around cd19 so a while to wait yet xx

I have faint lines but no where near positive.
Im expecting to ov next weekend but we will see what this b6 did to my cycle.
How long is your cycle typically? My next af will be due somewhere around may 1-3

I usually ov around cd19, so with my old normal 14 day lp it was a 33 day cycle. But since my mc my lp has been 9-10 days so 30 day cycle. I won't be testing until I'm late for af and with the way my cycles been i can't see that happening :cry:

I expect ill ov just after next wkend. Are you thinking the b6 might delay ov or bring it forwards? I'm taking a b 100 complex so interested to
Know the effects it can have! X

I'm jumping in because I'm pretty close to the same cd's as you all. Just ordered my first pack of opk and pg tests on amazon for our 2nd month ttc. The first two kids we had we got our bfp after the very first month, so we were super lucky.

Looking forward to having some new cycle buddies!

Ive read the b6 bringing ov forward for people by just a day or two but i dont care what it does as long as my lp lengthens.. Last month it increased to 12 days.. So hopefully.

And hey, start thinking positive. It will happen when it is right, i am a firm believer of that. Even though i might not act it everytime i get bpn lol

I wish i could hold off on testing, i waste sooo many tests because i get to anxious.. You will have to help me hold back this month!

Welcome swalumni :)

Welcome swalumni. I got bfp first cycle with my dd and my mmc baby too! That's why I was so sure I'd be even more fertile after mc and catch quickly again and now I'm on cycle 4. Trying to stay positive but lost my confidence.

I'm the same I don't mind vit b changing my ov date if it lengthens my lp. I did test loads early in jan/feb cycles but now I feel like sobbing when I see a bfn so hate testing!! I just can't wait to see two lines on a test again!!

Going into my fourth month ttc, finding I get more upset every month when it doesnt happen.
Would love anyone on cd1 to join me in chatting lets wish eachother baby dust this month!!!

Im on CD 3..... I have been trying for about 8 months almost 9 i kno the frustration

I'm Cd9 I've just had some spotting I have pf and a darkish opk I have long cycles so I don't think I will ovulate but this cycle feels different that I remember of I never normally get a opk this dark.

https://i58.tinypic.com/25hfyc7.jpg

CD10 here going on cycle 7ttc #1...started opks for the first time fingers crossed...just looking to connect with others in the same boat wishing you all the best!

Welcome babew, youre pretty close to the same cycle as the rest of us in this thread. Im on cd 9.
This cycle has been weird for me. I have had very little cm at all. To the point yesterday I almost felt swollen. I started taking omegas on sunday as a friend recommended them to me to help with it and ill try preseed if I need it as I get closer to ov day.
How is everyone else doing?

I thought for sure last month was my month everything seemed different so I'm trying not to read into every feeling or twinge...just ready for a bfp! I have also noticed as I get older cm seems to be declining so I decided to try the fertilcm.

Hi Ladies,

Welcome BabeW. I'm on the other side of the world so I'm already CD 10 (almost CD 11 really) and have started with the CM. It's not EWCM yet but it's on the way, yay! We started BD'ing on CD 7 and will do EOD to make sure we catch that egg! I am keeping up the positivity though I know if it doesn't work then I'll be down in the dumps… but I'll be down in the dumps anyway so may as well thinking positively, right?

X

We started bd cd7 also good luck to you!!! Keep me posted.

We BD sporadically unless it is my fertile week. Im on cd 10 now, last month i had a pos opk on cd 14... But i havent had cm at all yet, and all of my opks are showing only the faintest of lines... Typically they are darker then this. I wonder if I have a bad batch or if im not going to ov this month? Any experience with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->