Apr 6 CD 1 anyone else? Join me!

In my dreams, for some reason I can't believe it will happen now. I hope there's nothing wrong with me as I'm 33 now and dh is 40 x

When mine were that colour, it was about two-three days before I got a positive. You said you have long cycles though right missbx? So maybe its not unusul that you havent O'd yet ! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

And mrsW it will happen, it already has once right? Get your bd on omorrow then lets wait out the next few weeks together !

Tuesdays baby and I have a tww thread for testing around may 5 , you should join us there mrsW. And i hope you O soon missbx so you can join us too

Ok thanks Hun, ill hop over to tww and find you.

So we dtd this morning and I reckon ill ov tomorrow. Think we should dtd tonight, to or row morning or tomorrow night? We didn't dtd much before this morning so the sperm might have been a bit stale(if there's any truth to that )x

Id dtd tonight if dh is up for it.
Everyone will say something different, do what you guys feel like and thats what will be right. My dh would tell me no to twice in one day lol

Where did everyone go? How are you all doing? I was doing good until last night my lower back/hips/thighs are hurting so bad:( pain meds are t helping...idk? I hope all is well with everyone else.

Hi babe, sorry you're in pain, have you pulled a muscle or is it cycle related? Where abouts are you in your cycle? Feeling ok otherwise?

How are you doing Mississippi?

I'm cd19 today and was due to ovulate but I usually have a big dip on the day I ov and didn't today so who knows. Maybe tomorrow. Sick of feeling confused over ttc now. So over it. Just want to be pregnant.

Im here! I kept checking back but nobody replied.

Sorry to hear youre in pain babew.. Hopefully it gets better soon.

I feel super confused about ttc. Im on cd18, think I oved cd16 but who knows. I finally got a temp rise today, but dont have crosshairs yet. You can look at it, you seem to understand charting better then I do. I get antsy every day just to go to bed so I can wake up and temp. I think I will feel better when I get crosshairs and know I actually ovulated.

I had this very odd dream last night too. I was in like an adult health camp or something and the teacher made us all take pregnancy tests to show us what they were like. Well she went on teaching and a few of the tests were on the counter and I wasnt paying attention but then looked down and my test was positive and then the prof smiled and threw them out without mentioning it. I woke up so happy about my bp that I nearly forgot to temp lol

Hi babe, sorry you're in pain, have you pulled a muscle or is it cycle related? Where abouts are you in your cycle? Feeling ok otherwise?

How are you doing Mississippi?

I'm cd19 today and was due to ovulate but I usually have a big dip on the day I ov and didn't today so who knows. Maybe tomorrow. Sick of feeling confused over ttc now. So over it. Just want to be pregnant.

THIS. I am feeling the same way.

I am still waiting for FF to show that I have ovulated and now I'm scared I'm not actually ovulating at all!

I am over it. I just want the BFP!

It's cycle related I'm not exactly sure when I O'd but three pos opks cd12,13,14. I really wish I could temp but I work night shift three nights a week so my sleeping schedule is a little wacky. I'm right there with you missw I'm just tired of the TTC and TWW just ready for the bump. I just keep telling myself it will happen it's better me than others telling me bc that's old too lol...What a dream Mississippi I have my fingers crossed for you. I wish the signs were different than pms this is frustrating month after month.

Lol tuesdayb, where have ya been? Ive been waiting to hear from you on our other forum as to how things went this am.

But yes,nthis gets tiring month after month. Imagine.. We arent even that far in and were bitching. I hope none of us make it to the 12 month mark lol

Lol tuesdayb, where have ya been? Ive been waiting to hear from you on our other forum as to how things went this am.

But yes,nthis gets tiring month after month. Imagine.. We arent even that far in and were bitching. I hope none of us make it to the 12 month mark lol

Haha, I was sleeping! ;) I think I've replied. It's so hard to keep track now that we talk in so many different places.. haha!

If I am not pregnant by then I think I'll be a recluse. :haha:

Tuesday :hugs: it is hard. I know none of us have been trying a long time but it does still get too much sometimes and we can all try and cheer each other up when we gave a bad day. Babe is right, it will happen and hopefully soon.

Mississippi I agree, if you get another temp rise tomorrow I'd say you ov-ed cd16. As your first rise wasnt that high ff will prob want another 2 rises yet before giving you cross hairs so 4 dpo. Fingers crossed, you've def covered the bding!! X

Yes, thank goodness for you girls and this place, I've met so many great people who are so supportive xx

Bah! Mrsw I was getting my sights set on tomorrow lol I hope ff doesnt make me wait another day. What a bummer. Thank you for checking it out for me though. Im s charting virgin.. Much like tuesday lol going insane checking charts like mine on ff haha..

This has actually become my life.

I can't remember what life was like before this actually.

Now I exist solely to temp, check other people's charts, talk about charting, and BD.

;)

How is everyone doing over here today? Im hoping that when I wake up in the am ff gives me my crosshairs. Happy my chart seems to be going ok, feeling for those it is not.

Had the other biggest stressor in my life lifted from my shoulders today and am choosing to stay positive about this one as well.. And maybe I will have two great things happen this month :)

I havent much been paying attention to symptom spotting this cycle. Last cycle i convinced myself i was pregnant and i wasnt, huge disappointment. I have felt crampy off and on, but im not sure thats unusual since i went off bcp.

Choosing to believe that all things happen as they are meant to. Hopefully they were meant for all of us this cycle ;)

Going into 4dpo tomorrow. My last lp was only 12 days, so I will say 8 more days until testing.

:dust:

Fingers crossed for you Mississippi...hope everyone else is doing well also! Back pain is better today crampy feeling most days so I'm sure it's another lost month boo... Better luck next time :)

Mississ, I've got the cramps feeling too. On and off. Felt it yesterday and was like 'whoa' and so immediately diagnosed pregnancy via Dr Google. So yes.

I have it again today, seems to strike afternoon time, doesn't last long, it's like a bout of "eek, shall I go to the toilet?" and then it passes? Coupled with a bit of nausea. It's weird. Is this normal?! I've never had this before! I don't know why I say "never" because I probably have! Damn this.

Keep the faith ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"