April 10th 2010 Buddy Needed!!!

Birmz85

Me And My Lil Man :-)
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just looking for a bump buddy to pm or whatever...
I'm due April 10th 2010 and this is my first mini me... Looking to find anyone due around the same time or a little later i'm not fussed... Just want to share the experience with someone and discuss movements and scans and anything else thats going to come along with it :happydance:

Let me know :hugs:

Hi I'm due April 2nd if u wanna be bump buddies. This is my 1st baby too!

Hey I'm also due on the 10th April and its also my first :)

Will be so nice to chat and compare our experiences/stories with others that are due on/around our date. Started to show my new bump in the past 2 weeks!!! Look forward, xx

hey im due on April 14th, and this is also my first pregnancy - feel free to message me xxx

Birmz85,

How is your pregnnacy going so far? Have you got a date for your 18 week-ish scan?

I'm off to see the Obs on Monday: looking forward as my husband will there this time to meet her and hopefullly heear the wee doppler again. I loved it the last time I went as it helped to remind me, yes there is a wee baby in my belly :)

hey all...im due 1st april with my first as well...feel free to pm me anytime xxx

Hi
I'm due on the 12th so if any of you want a bump buddy then feel free to pm me
:)

Hey Lill and everyone else... Sorry i've been absent but have been ill and didn't get a chance to come on here... Hope all pregnancies are going well... I hav my 20wk scan on the 26th Nov OH wants to find out the sex but myself and the rest of the family don't wanna know lol so he's not allowed to find out! I heard the heartbeat on the midwifes doppler the other wk and recorded it on my phone to play to everyone... And my stomach has grown a lot... I don't think i'm 18wks with this bump lol... Hows everyone else doing?? xXx

hey, i have my 20 weeks scan on 24th november! im having my midwife app on tues to hear the heart beat etc! so figners corssed everything is ok :) - i am going to find out the sex! i just cant wait!! xx

Hey ladies how are we all coping? I'm gettin more and more tired as the days go by! My bubba is now always 'relaxin' against my womb so we can make him out now and feel him lol... And I think i've felt some tiny kicks yay! Countin down the days to my scan which is now on the 27th! And i'm LOVIN watchin my ticker change... Sometimes I log on, on a saturday jus to see the new pic and info in the box =)
:hugs:

Heyy, Im due April 10th also...with my first. Congrats on your pregnancy! :) Lets be buddies!

Hey shocklee16 welcome to BNB Congrats to you too! The more buddies the merrier =)
How are you coping with the pregnancy so far? Feel free to PM me chick xXx That goes for anyone =) :hugs:

HI im due 24th april. 1st time pregnancy for me

Hi there Bump Buddies,

Our little miracle is due 13th April, So far he is so comfy in there and i know has a giggle at me sometimes cause i can feel him laughing....:haha:

If anyone wants to be bump buddies we would love it.

Congrats to everyone... I know April is going to be a Magical Month.:blue::blue::blue:

Kelly

Hey Ladies How We All Doing???

Hope All And Your Lil Bumps Are Doing Well... :hugs:

hey, me and my bump are doing fine. i have felt flutters for the past 2 weeks, but i was just lying in bed this morning and felt propper movement! i could even feel it on the outside! i got the babys dad to feel too and he felt it as well! i just had to wake him up to feel it!! i also had my swine flu jab today. how is everyone else coping? im also managing to stay awake past 8 oclock these days which is great!! xx

hahaha i love it. I too can now stay awake past 8:30pm to watch my favourite shows again... Very exciting. But i am sacrificing a 2am wake up for no good reason til about 4am, but at least bubs keeps me entertained kicking away for those two hours.

My husband got to feel him kick this morning from the outside. It was very exciting and priceless to watch his 'very proud' fatherly look on his face.. That's my boy!!

Hey Ladies,

Just looking for a bump buddy to pm or whatever...
I'm due April 10th 2010 and this is my first mini me... Looking to find anyone due around the same time or a little later i'm not fussed... Just want to share the experience with someone and discuss movements and scans and anything else thats going to come along with it :happydance:

Let me know :hugs:

Hey this is my first little one too and im due the same day as you. :) How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->