April 15th, first time mummy :) buddy please?

rhdr9193..x

Oliver's mummy :D
Reaction score
Heyy I'm due April 15th with my first bubba, would love a bump buddy around this date. I'm 18, from north Yorkshire, and I'm soo excited xx

Hello :)
My names Jodie, i'm due around 13th April (until I get my scan and they change it lol)
I'm from the north east an this is my first.
Would love to be your bump buddy?
xx

Yeah that would be great :) how's things going for you? X

good :)
And things are going ok... Apart from the MS, the fact im dry heaving at everything I smell, and the nasty-ness of nighttime and trying to get comfy haha!
Hows things going for you? x

I'm good, not too much ms, I only throw up when im making food not actually eating it lol. I know what you mean about nighttime, especially when the OH decides he is gonna spread out and I'm smushed against the wall grr. My first appointment is a week today and I'm soo excited :) x

Not to put a downer on things, but unless they do things diff there then they do here, your first appointment is really boring haha. I was really excited but it actually bored the life outta me :') Just so you dont get your hopes up if it is the same as mine :)
So you'll be due in April yeah? x

I know but I'm still excited, I just wanna get my first scan date :) haha, I'm prepared for it being dull. Yeah due in april, how old are you? X

I have to wait to get my scan date in the post :(
I'm due in April too :D
And I'm 20... you?
x

I have to wait to get my scan date in the post :(
I'm due in April too :D
And I'm 20... you?
x

18 and about to start uni :/ I know complicated, not really sure how I'm gonna do this yet lol xx

just OH, my best friend and his best friend. im too scared to tell parents haha xx

I was really scared too!
Everyones known from the day i found out (at about 3/4weeks)
My mam was really great about it, i just thought whenever i tell her, shes gunna have the same response so i might as well get it over with haha xx

Eeeeekkkkk I'm 10 weeks today :) a quarter of the way throughh :) how's things going for you xx

I'm 10wks2dys!
I can't believe how quick its going when I look at it like this...
especially considering I found out at about 4 wks!
Its going okay :D
Have Nausea ALL the time. And a constant headache. And I'm aching everywhere. My boobs are still sore but not as bad as they were. But now my nipples are v.sensitive! (sorry if thats tmi) Oh and I'm tired ALL the time!
Hows it going for you?
Have you told people yet? xx

Nope not yet.... Got scan booked, just 20 days to wait :) hehe. Yeah I'm feeling sick and aching a hell of a lot, especially my back. But very happy :) I just wanna start buying stuff! X

i cant wait for my scan so i cant start buying stuff.
I feel incredibly sick right now :( x

I know right :/ just really wanted beans on toast so made it then decided I'd changed my mind :/ xx

I done exactly the same thing earlier!!
I made beans on toast then binned it... My mam wasnt impressed haha! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"