April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Mbababy

New mother :)
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for April 2012 babies due in the over 35 category, so I thought I'd start one :)

I'm due 4/16/12 with my first! :happydance: Who else is due in April 2012?? Do you have your due date yet?? Feel free to come back and report "team blue or pink" when you find out too!! OR just let me know and I'll put Team Yellow if you're choosing not to find out. I'll "Thanks" your post to show I've seen and updated the master list. If I don't, please remind me. Thanks!!

APRIL 2012 BABY DUE DATES - OVER 35 :)

4/1/12
Dorian :yellow:
kirst76 :pink:
motorcyclemom

4/2/12
CharliMaxx
goingloopy
pixiesuzy

4/3/12
smellie_melli

4/4/12
Drinkwater17
foxyloxy666

4/5/12

4/6/12
suzimc

4/7/12

4/8/12
pinkhibiscus

4/9/12
CeeDee :pink:
milesaway1113

4/10/12

4/11/12
vaMOM

4/12/12
Maple Leaf :blue:
Laughing Girl
Skier75 :pink:

4/13/12
Aligirl

4/14/12

4/15/12
April2012

4/16/12
Mbababy :blue:
Nat0619 :yellow:
rnr321
kaitavpip :pink:
Bumpi :pink:

4/17/12
CheshirePanda
cebethel
erikab922

4/18/12
Junebug_CJ :blue:

4/19/12
heresme
littleturnip

4/20/12

4/21/12
DeeM73
Detroyta1
MYBABY4 :pink:

4/22/12
angela36
babytoes
PoddyPP

4/23/12
revita
ButterflyM

4/24/12
mummy2bex
mummytono5

4/25/12
Michiepoo
Spaggy37

4/26/12
susan36
Torontogal

4/27/12
jtiki

4/28/12

4/29/12
SHump76
Summer76
beetle
jules7521

4/30/12
glowworm00

Yay!! Do you have a due date yet?? I'll keep track in the OP :)

im due april aswell . worked out myself it would be round abt 26th :flower:

I'm due April 9th. I haven't had my first scan yet, so it might change.

I'm due April 9th. I haven't had my first scan yet, so it might change.

No problem....I've got you down. Just let me know it if changes and I'll make the change in the OP! :)

i got my first scan 12th sept so ill know my date then . and a big massive congrats ladies :happydance:

i got my first scan 12th sept so ill know my date then . and a big massive congrats ladies :happydance:

That's great! Keep us posted! Mine is on 8/29, and I'll be exactly 7 weeks. I'm nervous but also very excited!

That's great! Keep us posted! Mine is on 8/29, and I'll be exactly 7 weeks. I'm nervous but also very excited![/QUOTE]

ill be nearly 8 weeks i was offered one at 6 weeks but if they didnt see anything id just panic lol so i opted for a later one . tho means longer away lol

I'm due April 12th ! Had first prenatal bloods drawn and go to see the OBGyn august 30th. Had my previous two children in the UK so will be interesting to see the difference! Very nervous and a little bit excited......

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev103ps___.png

I'm due April 12th ! Had first prenatal bloods drawn and go to see the OBGyn august 30th. Had my previous two children in the UK so will be interesting to see the difference! Very nervous and a little bit excited......

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev103ps___.png

Congratulations and Welcome Maple Leaf!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hello, I just want to introduce myself. I'm 41, a homeschooling Mom of 3. With my fourth on the way.

My due date, according to the online calander, is April 1st. I have my first appt with the midwife on Sept 1st.

I was feeling a bit odd, having my childeren so far apart in age. Until I started reading on this thread. LOL, Now I feel like I"m in a club :)

My children are 17, 13, and 7. And I have a 21 yr old stepson. So there is quite a bit of age difference. The children don't know I am expecting again. I lost a child 4 yrs ago. And figured that was it. So I don't want to tell them till after my appt, I want to make sure all is well first. I'm so nervous!

Hello, I just want to introduce myself. I'm 41, a homeschooling Mom of 3. With my fourth on the way.

My due date, according to the online calander, is April 1st. I have my first appt with the midwife on Sept 1st.

I was feeling a bit odd, having my childeren so far apart in age. Until I started reading on this thread. LOL, Now I feel like I"m in a club :)

My children are 17, 13, and 7. And I have a 21 yr old stepson. So there is quite a bit of age difference. The children don't know I am expecting again. I lost a child 4 yrs ago. And figured that was it. So I don't want to tell them till after my appt, I want to make sure all is well first. I'm so nervous!

Hi Dorian! Congratulations and welcome!! There are plenty of woman in a similar situation as yours on this board, so no need to feel odd.....jump on in! :happydance:

hello all

17th April for me - according to the internet anyway! Have my first midwife appt this afternoon so might need to adjust this. Crossing fingers all is well.

hello all

17th April for me - according to the internet anyway! Have my first midwife appt this afternoon so might need to adjust this. Crossing fingers all is well.

Welcome and congratulations, Panda!! :happydance:

Congratulations all!

Hi Maple Leaf!

Hi Dorian! Welcome aboard. Hopefully everything will be ok!

Hello CheshirePanda!

I am too! According to online calculators it's April 26. Doesn't feel real yet!

Hi ladies! I am due April 17th :)

Hope you all have happy & healthy pregnancies! :hugs:

Hope to see a few friends on here soon also [-o<

Welcome Torontogal and cebethel!!!! And congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->