April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

CeeDee have you tried nursing lying down on you side with baby on her side propped by a pillow? Sometimes this is more comfy for baby!

Things are going well here, he's already gained a pound from birth weight as of last week. I have a feeling he'll be 9 lbs already at his 4 week check up! Zoë is getting used to being an older sister and DH is doing great watching her during the day while I take care of Zach. I love my baby K'Tan, even figured out how to nurse on the go with it when we're out and about!

Only 13 lbs left to be back to pre-pregnancy weight, so nusring this hungry and rapidly growing munchkin is definitely helping there! Posted photos and birth story in my journal :flower:

Torontogal, thinking of you!

Thanks Junebug, I'll try that. I'm off to take a peek at your journal.

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone doing? We're doing ok apart from Ciara seems to be pretty gassy, mainly in the evening, Infacol doesn't seem to help a lot so have ordered something called Colic Calm gripe water to try. I am still breastfeeding and have today expressed some for the first time :thumbup: We do still give her one bottle of formula at night though as it seems to help her settle. We seem to be extremely lucky with her at night though - during the past week she has slept 9 hours straight 2 nights, 7 hours another and only woke once the others! She seems to cluster feed late afternoon/evening to fill herself up for the night :thumbup:

Any news on Torontogal? x

Hey Nat,
Glad to hear all is well with you.
No news from torontogal.
We're all good here.....had plunket yesterday, Arya was 6 weeks old and had grown 8cm (!!) and her weight was 9lb 8oz (miss piggy)
I hang out in baby club now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->