April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Hi Shump, Angela and Suzi!! Welcome and congratulations!! :happydance:

Suzi, I can definitely relate to the bloating :( I am already feeling much bigger than I did a month ago!

Angela, good luck on Wednesday!

Hello Everyone...

I'm new here..haven't been to the doc yet. I'm due 4-11-12 based on my LMP. I'm terrified haven't been pregnant in years.

Mom of 2 - 18 & 9

Welcome and congratulations vaMOM and babytoes!! :happydance::happydance: vaMOM, feel free to vent or lean on us here....we all have the "April baby" thing in common :hugs::hugs: :)

Babytoes, this is my first too!! :flower:

What, exactly are you terrified of VaMom? Did you have difficulties in your previous pregnancies? Or have had some m/c's?

If you talk over your fears, we might be able to help relieve them.

I had a m/c 4 yrs ago. My youngest son is 7, so I haven't held a pregnancy since then. I am a bit nervous this time around. I can't wait to see my midwife for the first time. As I am hoping she will relieve some of my angziety.

Hi, I'm due April 1st.
I had a scan yesterday...so exciting!
I'm a mum to 3 wonderful girls aged 13, 6 and 22months.

Congrats to all other April mamas!

Welcome all the newbies! We've got a nice group. How is everyone doing? I'm trying to work through my all day morning sickness. Ginger and eating small meals throughout the day is working good for me.

Morning sickness really kicked in for me in the weekend....I feel yuck!
I has hyper-emesis with my last 2 girls and was in and out of hospital.
I'm hoping this time that the ms eases.

Hello April ladies. Just popping in to say hello! :flower: How are you all doing? I've got an early scan tomorrow - I'll be 6w+5d. I really hope that we are able to see something. Ideally I would have liked to give it another week, but we're off on holiday the next day, so I am hoping for some reassurance so that I can fully enjoy the holiday!

I'm really feeling quite fine. No sickness, although I am really exhausted by the end of a day at work - the upside is that I am having such good deep sleeps - until my bladder wakes me up at 4am!!

Hope you are all doing well. :hugs:

Sorry for the ms Ladies, that must be awful! I'm so thankful that I've never had to deal with that. At most, my tummy gets a little naeuseated, but that's as far as it goes.

Other than being tired, I am doing pretty good. I feel good, I feel pregnant :) and I can't wait to see my midwife on the second. My midwife only works 3 days a week, and she is always booked. She stood by my side when I had my last baby, and I just love her! She is so wonderful.

I haven't had any morning sickness at all, but oh boy, I have been tired! I have been caught yawning everywhere :wacko:

Hi, I'm due April 1st.
I had a scan yesterday...so exciting!
I'm a mum to 3 wonderful girls aged 13, 6 and 22months.

Congrats to all other April mamas!

Welcome and congrats!!! :happydance::happydance:

I haven't had MS persay.....but just this yucky feeling where no food appeals to me....even food that I normally love :( I also have been having intermittent queasiness.....not liking this :nope: Other than that...just some lower back pain and the bloating feeling.

I feel like an elephant already! :(

I'm new here but have been reading lots over the last couple of weeks, haven't seen the midwife yet but according to my lmp date I should be due approximately 19th April 2012

Thanks Jennjenn, seeing the MW on 1st Sept so not long to go, I actually can't believe that I am pregnant, I have an 11yr old daughter and never thought that something like this would happen, perhaps its hereditary, my Mum was 41 when I was born although I am still 'only' 39, lol

Morning ladies!!! How is everyone feeling today?

Here, still no nausea, no extreme fatigue (ran 5km last night) and no food aversions. Hard to "feel" pregnant, but I'll take it!!! Mind you, it's still early on, may be hit with all of the above anytime now :dohh:

I'm tired today, but that is normal for me. I've been having weird dreams and woke up realy early today, not being able to go back to sleep.

My tummy always seems to be a little nauseous, and food doesn't sound good. But I'm eating. lol

(can anyone help me make my ticker work, please)

Hi there, it seems you have the wrong code! It should start with URL, I think it is the BBCode, not HTML, that you want to copy and paste!

I'm new here but have been reading lots over the last couple of weeks, haven't seen the midwife yet but according to my lmp date I should be due approximately 19th April 2012

Congrats and welcome, heresme!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->