april 2012 mummys/daddys

mum2beagain

mum to 3 under 5
Reaction score
hi all thought id start a little thread for the april 2012 parents i know its early on and many wnt have bfps yet but when ladies move over to first tri they will see this and can join :) add your edd and ill ad you to the list xx

April 2012

1st mum2beagain./Leihlas_mummy./Summer012./DJF./mari30me./
carhar:angel:./4lilmonkeys./waiting4bfp./Mrsthomas623./

2nd blakesmom:angel:./wishuponastar./mommaof2./mommyloo./bobobaby./willow0568./

3rd Heather m./Brkbntly./Efairie./kitjos:angel:./Anxiously./

4th wantingbbbump./Cbaby84./miche28./pixxie13./nikki79./
T-bell./kim_09./fitzy79./

5th fairy1984./floofymad./missangie./pamcakes./

6th cheekylana./DaisyBee./

7th Thenewmrs./starreyeye31./hpjagged./

8th tigge50447./Dollposse./Tilly87./MJM073./

9th natasha82./jd019./buttercup3

10th bw9522./veryhopeful./kitteb./

11th brookettc3

12th cjane./jlh213./teresapk./

13th

14th

15th hannpin./

16th colta

17th hayjov./

18th pinkmummyof3./peckles./whitbit./

19th

20th smiley330./
21st

22nd rachel1981./

23rd babyno9./

24th MustangGTgirl./

25th

26th

27th clairex20./

28th winterbabe./

29th

30th

good luck ladies and gents

Bump! Congrats ladies! Had my last babe April 12th. Lovely month!

ohh wow we already have some april ladies in here? The time is going by!
Congrats ladies!

Hi All. Haven't had a first appointment yet--some of the due date calculators put me on the 31st of March--others are putting me out to April 3rd--so can I have the April 2nd spot lol

EDD - April 3rd !!!! So excited to join everyone :)

hi ladies thanks for joining us :wave:
hows everybody feeling

Can you add me to April 1st? At least that's what I think my date is from online calculators :)

Hi Ladies,
Congrats to all!! Just got my bfp this morning and due April 1st!! So excited! :)

all added wow theres gonna be lots of april fool bubbas if there on time lol x

Thanx for adding. :)Yes, lot's of April fool's babies are coming!! I am hoping the baby comes the day before or after, not sure if I want an April fool's baby! lol How is everyone??

lol yeah id rather not have an april fools baby too heehee feeling a bit icky today and worrying about every twinge or ache first tri is so stressfull!! x

Also doing good and worrying about every little thing! I would be okay with an April fools baby .. LOL! I hadn't even realized.

lol yeah id rather not have an april fools baby too heehee feeling a bit icky today and worrying about every twinge or ache first tri is so stressfull!! x

I had so many twinges and aches in the 1st trimenster with my 2 pervious pregnancies. I remeber some of the twinges being so strong it felt like someone was stabbing me! lol They are most likely round ligament pain. It is so hard not worry. This is my 3rd time pregnant and I am still going to worry a ton.

this is my 8th pregnancy i have a dd who is almost 4 then i sadly suffered 3 mc and an ectopic and lost a tube before i had ds who is 13mnths and a mc in march this year so every twinge i panik something is going to go wrong again but fingers crossed we'll all be in here together for the next 8mnths :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->