april 2012 mummys/daddys

Hi there! Please can you add me to the 4th April list :) The doctor confirmed this date based on my last period but I ovulated early so my ticker is more accurate with 31st March.

We are planning to not tell anyone (even family) until 12 week scan is done. It will be hard though!

Is anyone feeling pressure in their vag? Kind of like a pushing on your cervix or like you have had ruff bd? Sorry if this is tmi but I have this feeling and I'm worried!!

hey hun no not had that ive had loads of pains in my tummy today its so worrying isnt it xx

Maybe call your OB/Midwife and ask. I know I felt better after I talked to her.

I havent had that - but have been really bloated for the last couple of days. In the morning I'm fine and can fit into my work trousers, however by 2/3pm I have to undo the top two buttons :blush:

I am bloated also. Wore a dress today so I wouldn't have deal with a waste ban. Also worked out last night and could definitely tell I was bloated in my tighter gym clothes :)

Hi there, congratulations everyone.
Please could you add me too due 4th April
Thanks

I feel super bloated already too! I wore my comfy pants today. This is my 3rd baby, so I will probably start to show alot earlier.

I called my ob and he said that he is sure that the baby is fine..thank god. I am going in at 1:15 because of the heat and being pregnant he thinks I may have thrush/ yeast infection. I hope that's all it is. I do feel bloated..lol I trust my Dr so if he says that it's not the baby then I will believe him. I also have some pinching/cramping today but nothing bad, I'm sure it's just my little sweet pea snuggling in tighter!!

I called my ob and he said that he is sure that the baby is fine..thank god. I am going in at 1:15 because of the heat and being pregnant he thinks I may have thrush/ yeast infection. I hope that's all it is. I do feel bloated..lol I trust my Dr so if he says that it's not the baby then I will believe him. I also have some pinching/cramping today but nothing bad, I'm sure it's just my little sweet pea snuggling in tighter!!

Let us know how the appointment goes!!!

I felt fine this morning but have been having some cramps this afternoon. I am sure everything is fine but it still makes me nervous :) This site is great - it helps to know other women are experiencing the same or similar things as me.

Can you add me to april 1st. Congratulations to all who are on the same journey as I.

wantingabump - Yes, please let us know how your appt goes. I am sure everything will be ok. :)

DJF - I have been having a few cramps this afternoon as well. They always make me a bit nervous too. I think this site ia amazing! Everyone here is so halpful and supportive.

im feeling nervous today been having a few pains in my right side if abdo im so scared of another ectopic and losing my last tube

Can you add me to April 2nd? May need to change a day or two either way after dating scan but....... EEEEEEEEK!.... I'M PREGNANT!

Congrats Wishupon a star! You just made me smile with your excitement! :) We're gonna have a similar age gap between our babies! :)

Thank you Heather M! Yes our babies are almost exactly the same age! I am sooo excited but had a moment of panic today when I realised I will actually have two babies under the age of two... all those nappies! All part of the fun tho, right? :) my main worry right now is when to speak to my doctor or midwife? With my first boy I was made to feel pretty stupid going to see the doc at 5 weeks (one week after my bfp). This time I might wait a couple of weeks longer.... what do you ladies think? X

i will have the same age gap too mylittleboy was born on the 17th june 2010 :)

Mum2beagain, I hope you will have some tips for me when baby #2 comes along! My boy was born 2nd July 2010 and feeling a little overwhelmed right now even though Bump was perfectly planned.... it has just hit me! Perhaps I'm too tired, I tried lying down to sleep already but I got that seasick / had too much to drink (but haven't, obviously) feeling.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->