april 2012 mummys/daddys

this is my 8th pregnancy i have a dd who is almost 4 then i sadly suffered 3 mc and an ectopic and lost a tube before i had ds who is 13mnths and a mc in march this year so every twinge i panik something is going to go wrong again but fingers crossed we'll all be in here together for the next 8mnths :)

I am sorry for all you losses:( I would worry too if I had gone through all that. Here's hoping you have a super stick bean and healthy 9 months!!

I am pregnant and due April 4,2012!!! Can I join in with you all?

is it sinkning in for any1 yet lol weve known 3 days and it feel a little unreal as it was 1st month off birth control we dnt want to tell people for a while yet but i have told my bestfriend as she knew we were going to be trying x

Thank you for adding me to the list!! OMG I have really bad morning sickness!! I am only 3wks 5d along & 12dpo..is this normal? I never has ms with my other kids!!

have u actually been sick yet? i started getting nasuea at 10dpo and i do get it very early although i was only ever sick twice with my son and once with my dd but the gagging did make for entertainment for dh he thinks its soo funny wheras i really dnt its horrid x

I'm just gaging still but it's hard to eat anything. Oh and it's only going to get worse..lol

oh the joys lol well im shattered so off to sleep hopefully there will be more lovely ladies getting there :bfp: today and tommorrow coming to join us all soon night all

I want to tell everyone but I think we will hold off until around 6 weeks or so with family. I did tell my close friend as we were just 5 days off from our ttc calendar--she didn't get her BFP tho : (

I was bad and posted it on facebook right away. I am so happy that I just can't help myself. I have been telling everyone!!!

I was bad and posted it on facebook right away. I am so happy that I just can't help myself. I have been telling everyone!!!

You are so brave--I don't think I will tell the facebook world until like 12 weeks just to be sure lol

I think I'm gonna try and hold off til about 10-12 weeks before I announce it to everybody but have already told my mum, sister and best friends...it'll probably slip to some others before later in the pregnancy but I find it helps me with pma lol

Well after my husband asked how late I was and I tested a day early then I felt like a freak for finding out so soon--my sister in law went to the hospital and had cramping at like 3wks5days with her daughter and I always made fun of her for knowing so early--and now look at me 4weeks and 2 days lol

I won't be announcing it on facebook until the 12 week mark. But I have already told all the important people anyway - my mum, my sister, my closest friends. I have a blog and will probably tell everyone there after my 1st appointment in a couple of weeks (will be 6 weeks at that stage).

I have hardly any symptoms at all - boobs aren't sore, no bloating - zilch. I guess if I allow myself to get hungry I get a little nauseous and if I move the wrong way I get some round ligament pain. That's about it so far. Makes it very easy to forget I'm even pregnant.

Thanks for adding me to the list ! My DH and I were just talking about who we could tell. I said moms only so we both told our moms today. We plan on holding of for awhile to tell the rest of the family and friends. Though I don't know how long I can hide it. I feel so sick already and no food sounds good. I don't remember feeling this sick with my DS. At least not this early. I'm still in shock but I'm looking forward to the next 8 months :)

Thanks for adding me to the list ! My DH and I were just talking about who we could tell today. I limited to moms only so we both called our moms today. I think we'll hold off on telling the rest of the family and friends for awhile. Though I don't know how much longer I can hide it, I already feel so sick. I don't remember feeling this sick with my DS, at least not this early. But I'm still excited as can be and can't wait to tell the world and wear my big belly :)

Well, u can add me to the list for April 1st girls!!!! got my first bfp at 9 dpo (totally got obsessed and couldnt help but test lol) and but the 23rd when my period was due the line was super dark!!! first doc appt tomorrow, but i know when i ovulated so i know my approx due date is april first, i dont need a doctor to tell me that lol. CONGRATS TO ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->