april 2012 mummys/daddys

So sorry buttercup3--week 8 was the hardest for me--even got a prescription for anti-nausea med @ 8+3 still struggling to keep things down in the evenings but mornings are much better for me now!!

hey ladies sorry ive not been around for a few days been doin lots of family things wit keira b4 she goes bk to school on tuesday iv updted front page hi ladies :wave:

a.f.m .... im doing well 10 weeks today its goin really quick nearly 2nd tri aaaggghhh lol tiredness is awfull im up at 8 then by 11 im shattered agaain lol nausea is fading still gag a little lol

Still no real nausea here, just tiredness and diarrhoea :shrug:

How is everyone doing?? We're almost in the 2nd trimester!! :dance:

I'm feeling much better since our 12 week scan. Was such a relief to see a bouncing baby. Still getting sickness on and off but hoping it will ease off soon!

How is everyone doing?? We're almost in the 2nd trimester!! :dance:

:happydance: CANT WAIT! It will feel good to be outta the first tri :happydance:

I still have morning sickness, its really bad in the evening and then all through the night and then once I get up in the morning i throw up. Im wondering if it has to do with what Im eating at night because I never used to be so nauseous at night until this past week or so and Ive been having really bad heartburn in the evening too.

I also tried to put on my jeans today (I work at a gym so wear workout pants throughout the week for the most part) and I couldnt button them. My sister is letting me borrow her Beband which Im wearing right now. Lets me wear my pants unbuttoned and it keeps them up plus its comfy!

I've changed again! This time they said it will stick - so April 5th for me which means tomorrow I'm 13 weeks and officially second trimester! I lost most of week 12!

Baby is big and happy and dancing around at the scan and we got three amazing pictures. Best day of my life so far! xx

Another April 4th baby here...

I've heard the heartbeat twice already, so you think I'd be breathing easy since I'm past a lot of the m/c risk. Ugh... still working past that...

Hi ladies, glad to know everyone is doing well, can't believe we are reaching the second tri already, time is going so much quicker now we have announced our pregnancy x

Mumtobeagain - can you take me off the list please (3rd). I had my 12 week scan today and our baby is no longer with us. Thanks hun xxx

1st off - Kitjos - SO sorry for your loss. Wish I could say something that might help - but I know I can't. Best wishes for the future.

Hi ladies.... hope you don't mind my lurking around in here. My sister is pregnant and I am living vicariously through her right now... lol. This is her first and I'm so excited for her.... She is due the 11th of April. (I have 2 boys myself, my youngest is an April baby).

Anyhow - I see lots of you are struggling with MS... Sorry to hear. She is one of the annoyingly lucky ones that hasn't been sick at all... Yup - she's the one that walks around all giddy and glowing without a complaint. ARGH. (That was so NOT me).

She had an Ultrasound today - just shy of 14 weeks... and the tech said she is fairly certain its a little boy! She DID tell her that its early yet and not to go out and buy all blue - but that it looked pretty certain... so we will see. She gets another scan in about a month. She showed me the crotch shot though - and even my untrained eye sees what appears to be a very un-shy little boy! I'll be shocked if it turns out otherwise.

Anyhow - just thought I'd pop in and read up and share our fun news. Hope nobody minds.... Tty all soon.

So sorry for your loss kitjos :hugs:

:hi: LogansMama :) I'm also a lucky who hasn't suffered too much, though I'm certainly not glowing!

Got my 12 week scan on the 14th, can't wait to see our little bubba :cloud9:

Sorry for your loss, Kitjos.

I have a 14 week ultrasound today!! I'm really excited and a little nervous, but I'm sure it'll be fine. :) Haven't gotten too sick either luckily.

Good luck at your scans... they are so much fun. So exciting!

hello :D
had my ultrasound last monday and due 10th april :D
very excited xx

Hi everyone how is everone doing? I havent been on here for a long time, ive been really sick ended up in hospital on a drip due to severe morning sickness, still on anti sickness drugs with no appetite(not suprising the expirience i have had the last 10 weeks) its finnally starting to ease thank god. We had our 12 week scan which was perfect and now really excited waiting for the 20 week scan. Hope eveyone is having a healthy 2nd trimester , really nice to be back here very reasuring :)

Hi all,

efairie - that happened to me too at 9 weeks, and probably should have happened on many occasions since, but I refuse to go as I hate hospitals! How are you doing now?... I'm still getting bad sickness once a week, but seem ok the rest of the time!

Hi all,

efairie - that happened to me too at 9 weeks, and probably should have happened on many occasions since, but I refuse to go as I hate hospitals! How are you doing now?... I'm still getting bad sickness once a week, but seem ok the rest of the time!

Hi
I feel for you its an awful expirience, are you taking anything? my dr has been my god send but the midwife just said its one of those things you have to get over :shrug:
Im feeling alot better, still taking anti sickness tablets im down from 3 to 1 a day just in the mornings, im still vomiting about 3 times a week and really cant abide the smell or look of alot of food ! hate hospitals too didnt stay long but i felt like i was dying i think i would have let them do anything with me if it meant i got some releaf. Can just take a day at a time and hope and pray with everyday it gets less and less
Hope you start to feel it lifting soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->