april 2012 mummys/daddys

I have my first MW appoint Thursday next week. Had a wobble earlier and had to do another HPT. Line was there before the control one and is way darker :rofl:

Im the same i done another test 3 days ago lol line was tere instantly lol i had my first mw app on tues got to go back at 11 weeks for bloods all feeld real now lol xx

Wow mum2beagain, that's brilliant, glad your scan went well..that is a great pic! :) . I think I need to stop being such a worry wart and just be grateful I'm not feeling too bad, after all there's plenty of time for the ms to catch up with me yet, lol. I saw the midwife for the 1st time today and I'm being sent for dating scan as my last period was 18th may, although I'm almost certain I'm only 6 weeks. Happy as she said I was fine to keep up my running, was worried out might be a no no, phew. Hi winterbabe, congratulations :) . That sounds like a great sign rachael1981, bet that stopped your wobble. X

oh blakesmom, I feel for you. Hope you start to feel better soon. Have you thought about asking for Zofran?

Got an Rx today--its a generic but I think Zofran was the name brand?? Bummer is I can only take it at night as it can cause drowsiness--but got to talk to one of the nurses who reviewed my diet and apparently I was trying all the wrong things in the morning--so did a little shopping tonight lol

oooh what did she suggest??? my morning sickness has been much more manageable today and yesterday. Still threw up a few times but it didnt wake me up early and I wasnt laying on the bathroom floor haha. To be honest, it slightly worries me that its not as bad as it was. But Im trying to just be thankful that I feel somewhat decent. (somewhat)

Ooops sorry ladies--have still been getting sick but a little less now. They recommended no milk on my cereal so either dry cereal or crackers and also no water in the morning--so other clear liquids like broth or gatorade or pedialyte to keep hydrated and mainly to avoid hard to digest things like dairy and proteins and just stick to easy to digest things to start off the day with. They also suggested jello and popsicles under the "clear liquid" category lol

Hi everyone. Has anyone elses symptoms died down? It's worrying me a bit.

mine have these past few days, still sick but not as nauseous or miserable as I was and yes its worrying me too. How many weeks are you?

Blakesmom, Im glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Ive been eating a ton of dry cereal lately and have found that if I even smell a cracker I want to throw up (I think its because last week I was so nauseous and ate a few ritz and threw them up and now thats what it reminds me of) blech!

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? My symptoms keep coming and going some days i feel so ill i just wanna lay down and close my eyes, my girls are being so good, they are on their summer hols, i tell them mummy is poorly and they just lay down with me lol x

Hi everyone. Has anyone elses symptoms died down? It's worrying me a bit.

mine have these past few days, still sick but not as nauseous or miserable as I was and yes its worrying me too. How many weeks are you?

Blakesmom, Im glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Ive been eating a ton of dry cereal lately and have found that if I even smell a cracker I want to throw up (I think its because last week I was so nauseous and ate a few ritz and threw them up and now thats what it reminds me of) blech!
I'm 6 weeks 2 days (I think), waiting for scan appt to come through as my lmp was 18th may, but pretty certain I'm not that far gone.

Had my first ultrasound yesterday and heard the heartbeat!!! Can you change my due date from Apr 1 to Apr 3?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I have just emerged from a couple of weeks of feeling really sick! Last Friday and Saturday were the worst- I havent actually been sick but feeling sick, tired and no appetite. It has been starting to get better this week so I'm hoping I am over the worst of it.

I had a scan at 7+3 due to some bleeding on week 5 and everything seemed fine :)

Got my first midwife appointment next week. I'm still really nervous though until the 12 week scan.

Had my first ultrasound yesterday and heard the heartbeat!!! Can you change my due date from Apr 1 to Apr 3?

Thanks!

yay! great news! So glad your appointment went well. :happydance:

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? My symptoms keep coming and going some days i feel so ill i just wanna lay down and close my eyes, my girls are being so good, they are on their summer hols, i tell them mummy is poorly and they just lay down with me lol x

Just had to say this is so sweet! Sounds like you have such sweet girls :)

Was sick for a few days but today wasnt too awful. Two more sleeps till my scan!!

Hi everyone! I have just emerged from a couple of weeks of feeling really sick! Last Friday and Saturday were the worst- I havent actually been sick but feeling sick, tired and no appetite. It has been starting to get better this week so I'm hoping I am over the worst of it.

I had a scan at 7+3 due to some bleeding on week 5 and everything seemed fine :)

Got my first midwife appointment next week. I'm still really nervous though until the 12 week scan.
I bet you're relieved, sounds like you've had it quite rough for a while. I'm thinking I should have just been grateful for no sickness as it's here now and seems worse every day.
It's the overwhelming tiredness that's getting to me most though, I'm like a zombie and feel so guilty that the girls don't have their usual energetic mummy, especially in the summer hols. Strangely the only thing that perks me up is dragging myself out for a run, I seem to have more energy afterwards, it's such a struggle to find the motivation in the 1st place. Lol

I bet you're relieved, sounds like you've had it quite rough for a while. I'm thinking I should have just been grateful for no sickness as it's here now and seems worse every day.
It's the overwhelming tiredness that's getting to me most though, I'm like a zombie and feel so guilty that the girls don't have their usual energetic mummy, especially in the summer hols. Strangely the only thing that perks me up is dragging myself out for a run, I seem to have more energy afterwards, it's such a struggle to find the motivation in the 1st place. Lol

I know exactly what you mean about the tiredness! I've been going to bed at 8.30 literally every night! Its only the last week that I've managed to stay up til 10 :) I went for a swim yesterday and wore myself out - had to spend the rest of the day on the sofa - It must be a lot tougher when you are already a mummy :hugs:

This pregnancy is definitely a little tougher since I have a little monkey to chase after. Can't rest when I really need to. Still just super tired and nauseous. Not too bad though.

I'm struggling with tiredness too, glad I'm not the only one!

Just had to say this is so sweet! Sounds like you have such sweet girls :)

Was sick for a few days but today wasnt too awful. Two more sleeps till my scan!!

They are really good girls, i never experienced many symptoms in my 1st and 2nd pregnancy so think i was expecting that again lol. Symptoms seem to be easing slightly now though so hopefullt will have a bit more energy!

Hope your scan goes well x

my baby is due the same month as my birthday :) april 27th! eeeek im so excited!! x

Hey ladies! I have been AWOL with Hyperemesis and been in hospital twice now :-( I had a scan at 6+3 with a lovely heartbeat and now EDD is 9th April! Can't wait for week 12 and hopefully I'll stop throwing up many many times each day! Boo hoo!

Hope everyone is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->